• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dungeons

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Suggestions;

+ Regen each dungeon at diffrent times (not all at the same time, weekly for big ones, daily/ bi-daily for smaller ones)
+ Make dungeons more party orientated AND/ OR increase their difcuilty (quite easy to solo currently)
+ Extra exp for killing dungeon mobs (150% from normal scaled mobs, may come in the form of mythic mobs)
+ Have a 'boss' room in each dungeon with a low chance of a boss spawning when meeting certain requirements
+ rewards rewards rewards, they seem to be very lack luster currently as well as empty
+ have weekly challenges set (like quests). Eg; kill 100 skeleton generals in the north rock castle dungeon. (If it's possible) (could make it so these mobs drop certain items which can be handed/ exchanged for the reward)?

Other than that, really have enjoyed their current set up (apart from them always beeping empty of loot :(). Also, whoever built them. Good job!

Last edited:

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Dungeons are one of our (many, many) projects. Expect big dungeon updates in the future. For now, players are encouraged to open a petition if they find an unregioned dungeon I missed.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Dungeons are one of our (many, many) projects. Expect big dungeon updates in the future. For now, players are encouraged to open a petition if they find an unregioned dungeon I missed.

Alright, I'll create a PE for the one closest to me when I'm on.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Also, damaged dungeons. AdminCake or I will revert it to a pre-silverfished state.