• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dungeons Drop

vdfdoidaum

Wood
In my opinion you guys should lower the rate of enchanted itens drop, i killed 2 monsters only and got 5 enchanted itens.I mean server even need enchanter professions now ?
You could add some better enchantments at higher costs too.
Farmers could maybe spawn rabbits instead of bats (that makes no sense).

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I feel like the armor/weapon/gear drops are too common all together. These drops used to be very rare and now they are more uncommon than they are rare. Enchanter slowly loses use as players are gathering the superior enchanted gear. Sometimes I feel professions are losing on how useful they are anymore.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I feel like the armor/weapon/gear drops are too common all together. These drops used to be very rare and now they are more uncommon than they are rare. Enchanter slowly loses use as players are gathering the superior enchanted gear. Sometimes I feel professions are losing on how useful they are anymore.
This is something @Balance Team needs to work on. I tried to bring it up but I just got overshadowed by the much needed PvP Balance. Hopefully they can start working on it soon.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8

Eh, I don't know what changed, but they basically drop nothing now. It's frustrating to kill a boss twice and get nothing, not even souls after fighting for 3-5 minutes

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Eh, I don't know what changed, but they basically drop nothing now. It's frustrating to kill a boss twice and get nothing, not even souls after fighting for 3-5 minutes
North, please put in a petition where the boss spawned and it can be looked at.

Also a lot of dungeons balancing stuff was discussed at the Balance team meeting just now, more improvements and tweaks coming in.