• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dungeon Suggestion

So recently when I see new players join, I see them wander off via rtp and end up near high level dungeaons and then they ask why mobs are so hard and quit the server, then I thought of a idea, Place the level requirment/recommended level to enter, Teir type, and dungeon name near entrence of a dungean or when a player comes in proximity of the dungeaon This could possibly help out new players to not quit as frequently and gives them a better shot on understanding this server more and actually stay to enjoy the server, its bad enough for a lvl 2 monk to rtp near the T5 dungeon near the green HG then ask questions then quit,

That is all :D

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Honestly, I wouldn't mind getting rid of RTP all together so they are kinda funneled towards the L1 mobs they're supposed to fight.