• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Duken88's Application

Duken88

Wood
  1. In-game name: Duken88
  2. Location & Age: Washington, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):Ipaneema, Mr_Squeezle, DrSeizures
  5. Reason you should be accepted:After watching my friend Ipaneema play at his house I saw how many of the cities worked. I know the rules posted on the wiki almost by heart and i know most of the cities rules because I've played before on his account before. I am excited to play the hardcore PvP.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Ipaneema showed it to me in real life.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: I'm very familiar with the heroes engine as well as the structure of cities, I enjoy raiding towns and fighting people to the death. I like to build moats and traps to kill my fellow players.

Duken88

Wood
  1. In-game name: Duken88
  2. Location & Age: Washington, 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):None
  4. Referral(s):Ipaneema, Mr_Squeezle, DrSeizures
  5. Reason you should be accepted:After watching my friend Ipaneema play at his house I saw how many of the cities worked. I know the rules posted on the wiki almost by heart and i know most of the cities rules because I've played before on his account before. I am excited to play the hardcore PvP.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:Ipaneema showed it to me in real life.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes
  8. Additional Info: I'm very familiar with the heroes engine as well as the structure of cities, I enjoy raiding towns and fighting people to the death. I like to build moats and traps to kill my fellow players.

I have played World of Warcraft for about a year now, therefore I am experienced with MMORPG and PvP. I'm also familiar with the class systems and skill points. I feel as though I can pick it up quickly because of past experience with other games.