• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Duedarum's Ban

Duedarum

TNT
IGN: Duedarum
Banned by: Unknown
Reason for ban: Griefing
Your Story: I don't know your story, but I don't recall griefing anything or one.

I destroyed a 2x1 tower of dirt and cobble at the edge of the world, may have been that. Maybe it was Cthulhu? But I told him I was building near-by and he had said it was fine to mine there furthermore it was outside of his borders, I think. I repaired castle windows near my home which required he destruction of the dirt that someone had put there which I suppose may have been griefing if they really liked that dirt. I do wonder for how long ownership permission is valid, because the original owner gave me permission to do modifications to that building. That temple wasn't claimed nor part of the landscape to be counted as griefing, but maybe that was it though.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You destroyed blocks in another player's house and started making edits to it without permission. The ban stands as a 3 day suspension.

Meditrina's house to be specific.

Duedarum

TNT
For how long is owner permission valid? I had permission to do minor edits to that "tiny castle to escape scary monsters" from some time ago. Also, those blocks were at a greater y coordinate than a chest and valid for removal. Furthermore, as the windows and ceiling had been partially removed, the blocks were not technically "in" a structure since they were not enclosed or surrounded by the building and thus not valid targets for the requirement of block replacement.

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
None of what you just described matches what happened at the structure I'm talking about. This is a different place.

Duedarum

TNT
I've only ever been to one house of Meditrina, unless it was not marked. A small, about 10 block across cylinder made of cobble, cobble fences, oak and glass near the southeastern most corner(less than 100 blocks from the south edge a few hundred from the east edge in a swamp flanked on the east and west sides by plains, north and south by water). It has four wooden doors, two facing a garden and the south edge of the world, and two facing a recently reforested swamp with oak planks covering a hole a short ways northeast. The ceiling is glass and cobble and there is a rather hideous smooth stone and oak wood slab structure in the middle which I left be despite strong inclinations otherwise. There is a double chest on the west side and a staircase to a basement on the northeast side with another double chest.

All of what I stated in my previous post happened in regards to that building. What other house of Meditrina's have I supposedly been to?

The south windows nearest the center of the building were partially destroyed and the front window on the east side near the door was partially destroyed as well as a small portion of the glass roof at the southeast side about 2 blocks in. I removed the dirt/air/crafting table blocks and replaced them back with glass.

Last edited:

Duedarum

TNT
So I guess owner permission doesn't last that long. There really should be guidlines delineating when typed agreements expire in the eyes of the server.