• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Druid weapon: apples?

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright... It might just be me that is tired or something... But here goes.
I was thinking about maybe adding apples as a weapon for the druid. I know people will be asking why the heck, but hear me out here.
Currently there is one of the rare drops that actually have different enchantings on them. You guessed it: The slapple. The slapple as mostly sharpness enchanting, but it actually never does damage (or very low).

And then I was thinking... Why not add it as a weapon for a class. Who would be using the slapple, that is a weapon for "nature". Well, i was thinking druid (or even shaman maybe). This way it would add a usefulness to that item, that actually sometimes has knockback.

And that about all... Might be my sleepybrain thinking and getting crazy ideas out at this moment, so don't judge too much. Just though about outing this while I am still awake