• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Druid skill

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
I have an idea for a druid skill. It would be called "Healing Earth". "You summon a circle of mushrooms. Allies within these mushrooms are healed for a percentage of their maximum health every two seconds." I would love to see druid get a skill like this.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ive thought about skills like this for a while and I think it would be a good idea but then druid might need to loose some skills cuz they already have a lot and it is a pretty solid class with this build I have (I don't play druid on live but my build on test is amazing)

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
That said i would love more interesting / diverse heal mechanics too . . . but i dont think its high on any kind of priority list for now.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah @malikdanab I thought that too but that's one of the things I like about shaman so I figured maybe Druid can get a taste of that shaman Sexyness :D

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Derailing time:
Faerie Ring: Create a fairy ring that when connected to another, allows users to teleport between them.
Cost: X Mana
CD: X Mintues
Regent: Mushrooms

Would come in 2 versions. One permanent one that would work as a mark and a temporary one that would work like a recall. The difference is that users can teleport either way and multiple people could teleport through the rings. You would only be allowed to teleport once through the ring per use.

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
Derailing time:
Faerie Ring: Create a fairy ring that when connected to another, allows users to teleport between them.
CD: X Mintues
Regent: Mushrooms

Would come in 2 versions. One permanent one that would work as a mark and a temporary one that would work like a recall. The difference is that users can teleport either way and multiple people could teleport through the rings. You would only be allowed to teleport once through the ring per use.
That.. that's great. But I still feel like druids heals aren't too diverse.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Just saying that was a concept...I wish it was set in stone :p

More diverse heals...

Bark Skin: Protect your target with a protective bark of a tree. This reduces incoming physical damage by X amount and applies a HOT affect. This lasts until the skin is broken (Through taking X amount of damage) or after X seconds.
CD: X Seconds
Regent: Vines/Log

Stone Prison: Seals the target in a rock tomb. The target is immune to damage while under the effect (Can be used offensively to temporary bring a target out of combat or defensively by protecting an ally while HOTs heal them.)
Regent: Cobble

Healing winds: Shoot out a gust of soothing air. Heals allies X amount over X seconds and knocks back enemies.
Regent: None

Tangle Thorn: Creates a mass of thorny vines. Enemies in the vines are slowed. Trying to move while in the vines will deal X amount of damage per block moved.
Regent: Vines

Quicksand: Terraforms the ground into a pit of quicksand. Enemies walking through the sand are slowed heavily (Slow 3)
Regent: Sand/Soulsand

Need more ideas :p

CallawaySpriter

Glowing Redstone
I completely agree with that, I chose druid because I liked dirtwall and rampart vine. I was rather disappointed with both skills. I really like the Stone prison and quicksand. I feel like he should have a knock up of sorts, like you summon a piece of wood under an enemy and pushing them up in the air and knocking them back.