• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Druid] - RampartVine, but for water!

FenWay - (MP 100) (Cooldown 2s) - You conjure lilypads from up to 10 blocks away, covering a roughly square area of up to 25 blocks of water. Your lilypads will persist for only 10 seconds after which they rot into nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

I think Druid's uniqueness (and fun) comes from their control of terrain and movement which they can share with allies. As an insta-cast skill with a low cooldown, Druids could expedite movement across the map, or take a more unique advantage over fights near water.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I understand where you are coming from on this, but I don't think that this is what druid needs. Right now druid is already incredibly powerful when fighting in water. I understand this from a mobility perspective, but the cooldown you listed for this seems unreasonable - having to not deal with water at ALL.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I understand where you are coming from on this, but I don't think that this is what druid needs. Right now druid is already incredibly powerful when fighting in water. I understand this from a mobility perspective, but the cooldown you listed for this seems unreasonable - having to not deal with water at ALL.
Druid just like last map is very hard to beat in water due to gills + heals and entangle but if your smart u can get away easy

Thanks for the feed back. It may be an unreasonable CD. I thought balancing it with a decent mana cost would make an interesting choice because you could spam it if you needed to shape an area (like a path across a lake) but you would quickly go out of mana. I figure balance is found more in testing and less on paper. What if the cost was higher, like 200 mana. Would you think that balanced out the short CD?