• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DrShockTrooper's Application

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
1. In-game name: DrShockTrooper
2. Location and Age: Western Canada, 21
3. Previous bans: N/A
4. Referral: Logix
5. Reason you should you be accepted:
I'm all about community and team-work. My friend Logix, who referred me to Herocraft, explained the whole concept of it to me and I think it'd be a grand adventure to partake in. I like playing with others and I enjoy working to bring the creative visions of many people together into reality. I currently play on my clan's server and while it is fun, there's no interaction beyond build and brag...I'm looking for something more, and I think Herocraft is it. You get what you give, and I'm willing to invest time and potentially money if it's worthwhile. Also, I'm looking to learn to be a better designer in minecraft and I think I could pick up a thing or two in the herocraft universe.

6. Additional info:
I'm running the PhotoRealism 64x texture pack and have about 74 hours clocked in MC. I'm a Human Resources Manager and work 6on, 6off so you'd see me on my days off. My passion is helping others, so that will probably overflow into anything I do in HC.

Thanks for your consideration.
Regards,
ShockTrooper.