• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Drop transfer

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
Last several times I have activated my drop transfer chest then traveled half way across the map in some fashion be it warp or recall or walk. When I get there and attempt to use the drop chest I desync with the server causing me to need to relog thus resetting my drop transfer. Making it useless to me.
I noticed this on multiple occasions and I can repeat it. I should note that at least one or two of the times I had completed a trade with a player before I desynced. I still see some chat messages and I can still hurt people but I cannot complete my drop transfers or dig.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Last several times I have activated my drop transfer chest then traveled half way across the map in some fashion be it warp or recall or walk. When I get there and attempt to use the drop chest I desync with the server causing me to need to relog thus resetting my drop transfer. Making it useless to me.
I noticed this on multiple occasions and I can repeat it. I should note that at least one or two of the times I had completed a trade with a player before I desynced. I still see some chat messages and I can still hurt people but I cannot complete my drop transfers or dig.
Very strange... desync's are generally client or connection issues. I don't think this pertains directly to droptransfer. What clients do you have installed at the moment?

Heruohtar

Legacy Supporter 7
I am using standard MC. with the herosmod.jar I got from the forums. Nothing else. I deleted everything else. is there any logs or something I can post for you Dxdiag or something?

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I have that same issue, when i recall back or ever leave the chunk and come back i have to log off then relog to be able to open a chest

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I have that same issue, when i recall back or ever leave the chunk and come back i have to log off then relog to be able to open a chest
I have noticed another odd happening, if i am sneaking i can not openaany chest, LWC or plain. i have tried several time to open when hidden/ open when not hidden, log of then try again.

I am currently on the technic launcher to use the heromod.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I have noticed another odd happening, if i am sneaking i can not openaany chest, LWC or plain. i have tried several time to open when hidden/ open when not hidden, log of then try again.

I am currently on the technic launcher to use the heromod.
I think I saw u can't open chest while sneaking in an update. Can't recall if it was a minecraft or herocraft change though