• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DrMadFellow's White List Application

DrMadFellow

Stone

1. In-game name: DrMadFellow (DrMad or DR for short.)
  2. Location & Age: Colorado, USA, I am 23 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I have only ever played consistently on one other server and am a moderator there. (play.minecraftcc.com)
  4. Referral(s): I have none.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking for a new challenge in minecraft. The idea of a pvp rp mixed world definitely intrigues me, if nothing else i'd like the oppurtunity to see if your server fits my needs. I love to build and think I would definitely be an asset to the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching through servers on minestatus.net
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: I will vote for you if I determine you are worth voting for once I am white listed :-P
  8. Additional Info: Here are a few things i've built, almost all of them in minecraft CC server.

A Rabbit I built for the Alice In Wonderland Map I never finished.

Part Of A massive adventure map I am working on, you cannot appreciate the scale until you see it in person.

A 3d Recreation of my avatar's head.

The Outside of my "mystic tower"

The inside of my "mystic tower"

And Just for giggles, this was the very first building I ever built in minecraft.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
On it!
Sorry for the wait, I tried to PM some people last night but no one responded.