• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drillhamster's Whitelist Application

• In-game name: drillhamster
  • Location & Age: Denmark, Copenhagen , & 14 years old
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): none
  • Reason you should be accepted: i am good at RPG and building, I am a explorer, so it is likely that i would make some thing big in the middle of nothing, like a random desert
  • Have you voted for Herocraft no, but i will
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I Have played on some servers with the plugin, and thought i liked to know Where it came from, so i googled hero, and now i Really want to play on the server
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  • Additional Info: I hope inactivity isn't a unwhitelist reason. I have school and such but I should be able to play almost everyday after school for example. i have played alot of other RPG Games like WoW, LoL, and Diablo 1, And i Love RPG :D

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I noticed several parts of your application were very similar to this application...

Please edit and rewrite your application in your OWN words!

Reply to this thread to let me know when you have finished editing!

Drillhamster

srry
  • In-game name: drillhamster
  • Location & Age: Denmark, Copenhagen , & 14 years old
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  • Referral(s): none
  • Reason you should be accepted: i am good at RPG and building, I am a explorer, so it is likely that i would make some thing big in the middle of nothing, like a random desert
  • Have you voted for Herocraft no, but i will
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? I Have played on some servers with the plugin, and thought i liked to know Where it came from, so i googled minecraft Hero classes plugin, and now i Really want to play on the server
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  • Additional Info: I have school, and i ain't gonna lie, im gonna play on some other servers, but i will mostly play on this server. i have played on custom plugins server before, like the Super natural server, and massivecraft, which, if i remember right, claims that they created the faction plugin.... i have played alot of other RPG Games like WoW, LoL, and Diablo 1, And i Love RPG :D

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
I will take your word that you have no bans, because I am currently unable to check MCBans. But if I check it and I do find a ban, expect to be swiftly removed from the whitelist and forced to reapply!

On a brighter note, welcome to Herocraft! Check your PMs!

Drillhamster