• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dreadniah's Ban Appeal

Dreadniah

TNT
IGN: Dreadniah

Banned by: @gabizou

Time of ban: about 3:30 PM, 10/5/2013

Reason for ban: Using an X-ray texture pack to find underground structures.

Your story: I used an X-Ray resource pack to find an underground stronghold, dug toward it, and then convinced other players I had found it legitimately. I understand that what I did was clearly against the rules, and I knew better than to use an xray texture pack. I'm extremely sorry to the other players on the server who got cheated out of a stronghold because they had enough self control to not break the rules in such a critical point in the new map.
I also apologize to my town mates and friends who I lied to and led to believe I found the stronghold legitimately. I cheated because I was desperate to be a valuable asset to my (future) townmates, and I wanted to show that I was helping out by finding the stronghold. I realize now that I've likely caused much more trouble than I've done good, and I also won't be able to help in early stages (if ever) now.

I realize after looking through other appeals that a successful appeal for x-raying is very rare. The only thing I have to point to on my behalf is my lack of a history of problems, and hopefully the net positive impact I've made on the server and the community in the past. I always enjoyed helping new players and encouraged them to understand and follow the rules, but in retrospect I realize I was being a hypocrite and thought I was above the rules.

Thank you for reading my appeal.