• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dreadknight Soulleech.

Aetosion

Obsidian
Thief is fine, DK is not. If you weren't winning 90% of your duels as a DK, you sucked alot, Holy. DKs are simple to win with.

Graink

Portal
They're just easy to counter. Ranged is the winner in this game, doesn't really matter how tanky you are. If you can't get a hit off on your enemy because they can control you and push you from a distance, you'll lose the fight every time. DK are better for team fights I find because they are tanky and can take the damage why everyone else is putting out more damage. Without harmtouch, we really have no powerful skills (Compared to paladin) but that's the idea of the class.​

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
But the problem is, for how "tank" dread knight is compared to others and being able to put out so much damage. The definition, according to the Herocraft wiki says, "Dreadknights are able to feed upon the life-force of others, inflicting the fear of death on even the bravest of souls. Terrors on the battlefield, they can chill their opponents to the bone, shaking their confidence and reducing their ability to fight." There is nothing in their basic description saying they should take out a third of most peoples health instantly.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
lol 1v1 me?! I'm the best pvper, has nothing to do with OP
It would be a fair fight seeing as we're both Dread Knights, but I suck at PvP in general lol. So to your question, no. You should ask someone that is really a challenge.

Graink

Portal
But the problem is, for how "tank" dread knight is compared to others and being able to put out so much damage. The definition, according to the Herocraft wiki says, "Dreadknights are able to feed upon the life-force of others, inflicting the fear of death on even the bravest of souls. Terrors on the battlefield, they can chill their opponents to the bone, shaking their confidence and reducing their ability to fight." There is nothing in their basic description saying they should take out a third of most peoples health instantly.

But there is something about feeding upon the life-force of others. I'd like to thank the academy, and Mr. Spartanman for proving my point that all along, soul leech does need a buff, and harmtouch could be the nerf in place of the buff. I mean, it's in the lore, and it's in the logic of the class... Why not give it a try.

M

Mr krall

What shit needs?

DK - Derp nerf + Skill buff
Paladin - Derp Nerf
Dragoon - Classy
Samurai - Moderately Classy

Ninja - Classy
Thief - Derp Buff
Bard - Moderately Classy
Ranger - Drop Arrowstorm as Kainzo wants, fix shit with Icy, throw in a new sexy skill. Etc.

Druid - Classtastic
Cleric - More mana mayhaps?
Bloodmage - Classy post-bloodboil /soul-drain range Nerf
Disciple - Needs a Nerf, SkillMeditate makes them a bitch to fight- they never run out of mana/Stam if played right. Dem Blazerods sexy doe.

Beguiler- Needs more useful skills
Geomancer - 2 mennei sloowsssssss
Wizard - classyish
Necromancer - Classy
Lost Soul - Needs a DPS Nerf

Go Druid or go home
^
Best class EVAR (all time)