• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dreadknight skills

GraRona

Portal
It's not really an important skill but it is still a pretty good one and it could give DK's a slight buff which I find, they've always needed. The skill is that DK's are immune to rotten flesh and other poisonous foods. This way, DKs can use rotten flesh instead of meat which is generally harder to find.

The other skill I would like to suggest is one that is sort of a "hunger-freeze."

When the DK uses the skill it prevents the victim from regaining any hunger. To make this skill more fun, it could be changed to where it changes all the food in the victim's inventory to rotten flesh for 30 seconds. If you think this is too long just shout it out below.

@Sleaker just to make sure this is all possible and balanced.

GraRona

Portal
1. This can increase the demand for rotten flesh
2. Pork chops and beef are somewhat rarer compared to rotten flesh and they need to be cooked to be of any good use. This way, a hungry DK can quickly kill a zombie and heal 3 and 1/2 hearts.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Well after 1.8 zombie drop has been pretty useless since its poisioned, but this can make zombie drops good again :)

I like the passive ability actually. I don't personally think they need another skill, they are just slightly op right now imo.