• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Dread Codex

Deaky04

TNT
Today I was trying to make a Dread Codex, but I cant. I have no idea why this is, but I'm kinda mad cause 5s are rare. I'm sure this can be easily fixed and Idk about other codexes and if there able to be crafted, but I'm sure that there might be something wrong with dread relics. I relogged and it still doesn't work. Will update later after I leave for a bit
Time: 2:00-2:30 P.M. 3/13/15

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Today I was trying to make a Dread Codex, but I cant. I have no idea why this is, but I'm kinda mad cause 5s are rare. I'm sure this can be easily fixed and Idk about other codexes and if there able to be crafted, but I'm sure that there might be something wrong with dread relics. I relogged and it still doesn't work. Will update later after I leave for a bit
Is the relic 4, damaged? That could possibly be it

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I believe the relic 5 must be in the middle (Heard that somewhere, I've only ever crafted 1 codex and it was 2 maps ago)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Hmm, it shouldnt make a difference, but I havent heard of this having issues otherwise, so go ahead and repair it