• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Draxick's Application

draxick

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Draxick
  2. Location & Age: 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes i was being eccused of speed hacking when i really wasnt,I have a mac computer and is hard to install mods, i wouldnt risk getting banned just for hacks.
  4. Referral(s):None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I was looking on Minecraftservers.org and happend to finally find a MMORPG that sounds interesting to play.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?:Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA& ToS?:Agreed
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I play minecraft alot and iv been looking for a good MMO server and this one really sounds fun and i would be glad to play on herocraft.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCD7}
  10. Additional Info:I love to play minecraft alot, i also play MMO's Such as World of warcraft,Star wars the old republic,Runescape,and Diablo III as you can see im really into MMO's and would love to be in a mineecraft server MMO! I also make Graphic Designs aswell.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I did find a rather odd reason for a ban, so please explain it in detail:

[0] => uc-minecraft.com .:. didn't want to be here

Also when did your accusation occur and what is your relationship to Ismael Gonzalez?

Alator - A name change pretty please: Draxick

draxick

TNT
Ismael Gonzalez is my Real life friend and we play minecraft together i saw this server and told him about it today,it seems interesting to play. I don't remember playing on Uc-minecraft.com But mine was on Mcpvp.com and its a pvp server i was actually with Ismael Gonzalez and we were just pvping people and they started accusing us of Using hacks such as speed hacks, i don't understand why i was being accused of sped hacking in my opinion i think he was just trying to get me banned and ... did get me banned :( i didn't bother to set up a ban appeal because i really don't want to be on server's like those.

draxick

TNT
Yes we know hes currently at my house right now, he doesn't live far just about 2-3 blocks down were working on a chemistry project while we waited for the appeals.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well to ensure that you are not multi-boxing, I would like to see him post from his house.

You are currently able to play via our greylist, but I would like to finish the appeal after I see the IP addresses not matching.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have checked out everything and despite the ban I am going to go ahead and whitelist you. Remember to only have approved mods installed.

Remember to go to the thread I linked and follow the instructions. Failing to do so could cause your accounts to be unwhitelisted if it is suspected that you are multi-boxing, or an alt.

Welcome to Herocraft