• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drastikos - Promised Land of The Word of Helios and Melonmancy - The Pillars of Faith on Herocraft

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Melonmancer Application Format:
IGN: pr0jectpat
How long you have played Herocraft: Off and on 4 Years
Willing to use Discord: Would prefer not to.
Combat Class: Ninja
Crafter Profession: Engineer

Why do you wish to join our town?: I'm looking for a town with active members who actually enjoy building and things other than just PVP. and PVE. Don't get me wrong, that's awesome too. Oh yeah, and PRAISE HELIOS!
What can you contribute?: I'm a pretty good builder, decent redstoner, and halfway decent at fighting... so, I'm like 3/4 cool?
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was referred by victim130
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): No.
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I like it all! The only thing I probably won't participate in is roleplaying (I'll carry on enough to not get in the way of others, though).
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Of course.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?: His name sounds familiar from back when I used to play. But I am ready to accept Helios as my one true savior.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Definitely.
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes.

In Helios Echelon's light we are one.

We will take you. Get ahold of someone with a green name in /ch who n

Zinijata

TNT
IGN: Zinijata
How long you have played Herocraft:
3 years or so.
Willing to use Discord:
Discord is the best man!
Combat Class:
Bloodmage / Playing samurai right now, willing to change if ideal for the town.
Crafter Profession: Enchanter (Might change this)
Why do you wish to join our town?: Because your town is great! (Especially the people in it)
What can you contribute?: I hope to be an addition to the social atmosphere of the town, besides that I'd help to contribute in the pvp aspects and possibly building, besides that of course proffesion wise.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:
Yes! Bali and tattoochicken!
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):
Nope!
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):
I find it difficult to define my playstyle, I do bits of all of them, everythign apart from roleplay/casual however.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?:
I can't wait >;3.
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?:
Not so much.
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:
4? Every corner of every possible world!
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?:
Aye. It sounds very good!

Drastikos
Dedicated to @Drastikos who no longer plays Minecraft

Town Introduction:
The theocratic republic of Drastikos is a neutral settlement for any and all Melonmancers and Heliolytes on their holy pilgrimage to the Promised Land. This sacred place is a small grove in the center of the map, and is atop a great mountain. It is here the Melonmancers tend to the forests to produce their heavenly fruits, and the Heliolytes praise the sun and prophet - Helios Echelon; at an elevation closer to the sun and stars than anywhere else is.

View attachment 11464

Given that followers of The Word of Helios do not hold worldly possessions, the township of Drastikos is mostly constructed by Melonmancers. They erected a mighty dome in the central lake. This structure is home and resting place for pilgrims at the end of their journey to this land. Featured also in the holy land is the temple of Helios on Heaven's Watch (meta: I know, it's not done yet) which is open to any Heliolytes on pilgrimage to the holy land - even if they are not members of the Drastikos township.

Begin Your Pilgrimage Today:
Please see the below two applications. We do not accept heretics here. NOTE: Once you commit yourself to a life of pilgrimage you may not stray from the path. We will not accept you back onto the charter of Drastikos if you leave the town or participate in "town hopping".

Meta Note: The Word of Helios followers are strictly pacifist. Melonmancers are open to PVP. Pick which one you want to role play but you can't be a PVPer and a Heliolyte cuz that's not how pacifism works.

Heliolyte Application Format:
IGN:
How long you have played Herocraft: about 3 months then left for like a year or so than came back
Willing to use Discord: idk what that is
Combat Class: disciple
Crafter Profession:crafter

Why do you wish to join our town?: so I can build and not get greifed or raided
What can you contribute?: anything you need me to do (that's possible)
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: I was told to join by forest654321
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):like a year ago
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):I'm a great builder and I can pvp

Are you ready cast aside your worldly possessions to live a life of piety?:don't know the definition of that but sure
Are you familiar with the prophet Helios Echelon?(@HelsEch):no
Are you prepared to spread The Word in public chats with respect and reverence?:yes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?:yes

IGN:
How long you have played Herocraft: about 3 months then left for like a year or so than came back
Willing to use Discord: idk what that is
Combat Class: disciple
Crafter Profession: crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?: so I can build and not get greifed or raided

What can you contribute?: anything you want me to
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: forest654321 told me to join this town
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): like a year ago
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I'm a great builder and I can pvp
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?:yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?:yes I think
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:yes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: yes

Things new members can do day one:
  • Raise money for your own plot (fight monsters and trade in souls). You can live in the slums for free or in an apartment for cheap, but to build in our town you will need to pay for the plot.
  • Level up and help other people level
  • Gather resources for our big projects
  • Shear the sheep in the farm and store the wool in the chests down there
  • Mine in our region - there's still some space not mined down to bedrock and as we expand this will continue to be a problem.
  • Note: Do not mine the ores in the farm, they are being piston'd into position for repeated farming thanks to how ore regeneration works.
  • Provide your profession's services for the town. There are buildings dedicated on the first floor to each profession (example: Smith) and we can add you to the necessary permissions so you can do work. For example we have a drop off and pick up box in the smithy for broken weapons and armor and you can help clear out that queue.
Slum Rules:

New players who cannot afford a plot in the town my live among the other poor people in the slums. These plots are numerous but very small. You still get to build your house, so you have that going for you, which is nice. If you are planning to go inactive for any extent of time (few weeks for example) please let town management know. If you haven't been seen for a few weeks we will reposes your plot - but if you return we will give you your stuff back or something equivalent.

(a very out of date) Member List:
@Symbolite - Mayor - Archmelon of Melonmancy
@victim130 - SiC - Archmelon of Melonmancy
@Dielan9999 - SiC - Archmelon of Melonmancy
@ironee212 - Council - The Mother of Melons
@Hydroking77 - Council - Melon Lord
@Haxnn - Council - Melon Lord
@Colonel Rick - Council - Melon Lord
@Sidgil - The Melondin
@Dreamcycler - Exchequer - Melon Lord
@Aanokint - Melonmancer
@Acherous - Melonmancer
@Jrcjedi - Melonmancer

@HelsEch - Literally Helios Echilon
@Neo_Exdeath - Heliolyte

@oblivionsbane - Melonmancer
@ziggydave - Melonmancer
@PapaSavage - Melonmancer

@gtastuntdude - Heliolyte
@Psychokhaos - Melonmancer
@S7ORMY - Melonmancer
@bluejack404 - Melonmancer
@Keffalump - Melonmancer
@striderXIX - Melonmancer

@Kingtom404 - Heliolyte
@joshtsai - Melonmancer
@SargeTheBarge - Melonmancer
@aceshooter11 - Melonmancer
@S7ORMY - Melonmancer
@anodebrandon -Melonmancer
@Wolfzee - Melonmancer
@barbas0l - Melonmancer
@Bomba - Melonmancer
@ProdDoesMC - Melonmancer
@vallad_centrius - Melonmancer
@Ramza_Centrius - Melonmancer
@the_gamelord - Melonmancer

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
IGN:
Fehui
How long you have played Herocraft: 3 years
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Ninja lv 29
Crafter Profession: Currently crafter, planning on Engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: In my brief travels around Heaven's Watch, I have noticed a lack of resources. In addition to being united with others who seek to spread melons across Heaven's Watch, I want to be able to spread melons with the blessing of the Melonmancers.
What can you contribute?: I often travel around Heaven's Watch with no predetermined destination, so I can spread the heavenly fruits across the land quite thoroughly. I can also help defend Melonmancers and the territories of Melonmancy.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Weikauno is a sibling of mine living here
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I was automuted once
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I enjoy roaming and pvp, and I also like to build some stuff when it can be protected.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Of course
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?: I know of Drastikos, but I don't know a whole lot about him
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: More than
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yep

IGN:Minemagic123
How long you have played Herocraft:dont know
Willing to use Discord:no
Combat Class:Wizard
Crafter Profession:Crafter
Why do you wish to join our town?:
What can you contribute?:what means contribute ?
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?:
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):nope
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual):pve pvp and building
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?:jes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?:no
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:jes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: jes

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:
Fehui
How long you have played Herocraft: 3 years
Willing to use Discord: Yes
Combat Class: Ninja lv 29
Crafter Profession: Currently crafter, planning on Engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: In my brief travels around Heaven's Watch, I have noticed a lack of resources. In addition to being united with others who seek to spread melons across Heaven's Watch, I want to be able to spread melons with the blessing of the Melonmancers.
What can you contribute?: I often travel around Heaven's Watch with no predetermined destination, so I can spread the heavenly fruits across the land quite thoroughly. I can also help defend Melonmancers and the territories of Melonmancy.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Weikauno is a sibling of mine living here
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): I was automuted once
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): I enjoy roaming and pvp, and I also like to build some stuff when it can be protected.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Of course
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?: I know of Drastikos, but I don't know a whole lot about him
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: More than
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yep

Not sure how i missed this. You may join. Pm someone in /ch who n with a green name

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@Julian_Alm can't post on the forums for some reason so he sent me this:

IGN: Julian_Alm
How long you have played Herocraft: I don't remember exactly how long but at least a year
Willing to use Discord: yes im willing to use Discord
Combat Class: Beguiler
Crafter Profession: Atm Crafter but im going to become either a runesmith or alchemist
Why do you wish to join our town?: i have been looking for a town for quite a while
What can you contribute?: not really sure what i can contribute
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: a few people have reccomended me to join Drastikos
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why): no i haven't at least not on this server
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): im mostly a casual Roleplayer/Pve
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?: No im not
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: yes i am prepared
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes i did

also approved

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We have made another expansion to the ore farm! This time we built a new machine that sorts the ores by type before arriving at the platform!

With all 5 castles and a 200% boost stacked on top of that we managed to master @ironee212 in three crafter classes all in one boost! Though she was already 10-20 levels into engineer when we started.

Weeks of effort paying off!

pics:

KsyNGtt.png

dJZEVGp.png

d5Td0Fs.png

T7KcWXZ.png

593Ttz1.png

j2S37NG.png

cfFnBj0.png

9c6MOQz.png

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I added a TON of pictures of town on the first post. Since i spent so much time running around taking screenshots i'm posting them here too

Our tavern
EmMNAve.png

our fountain on the top floor
IDEvxms.png

Our Alchemy Lab
Ix4FLrP.png

Our dome, and entrance stairwell
pdZZMOM.png

our town, townhall, fountain, and glorious walls
2m7yKLq.png

The Prophet HelsEch giving a sermon on the merits of pacifism and The Word:
UFRWmbw.png

Close up of HelsEch in action:
h4BCyrk.png

another angle of our glorious walls
aT1rc4z.png

our town hall from below
cCHZDle.png

the town from afar
9sHL1Eb.png

The Helios Temple from afar
3MLK3gu.png

Our monestary
fyKK1yu.png

The Drastikos Tomb
QKgo72n.png

Inside the tomb
6i1JtBs.png

The Temple of Melonmancy
Zjju8HY.png

Another angle of the monastery
STPswkp.png

Helios Temple in it's full glory, floating among the clouds
v9d79SL.png

Our people sheep

HyL6iST.png

Farms

jmUm6lS.png

farms

TgaC64R.png

more farms

8spWZ5j.png

Two ridiculously good looking people
4aHOPlx.png

Last edited:

themanbruv

Wood

IGN:Themanbruv
How long you have played Herocraft: 4 months, joining up again
Willing to use Discord: yes
Combat Class:ninja
Crafter Profession:
Why do you wish to join our town?: to have a home

What can you contribute?: good builder and fighter
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: referred
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): pvp mostly / building
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: sure b
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?: na
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: for sure
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: sure i did

IGN:Royalarcher3
How long you have played Herocraft: 2 months before reset and few hours after
Willing to use Discord: yes but do not have it
Combat Class: Wizard LVL 25
Crafter Profession: Crafter lvl 10 and will probably be engineer
Why do you wish to join our town?: My friend forest654321 is in this town and it is a powerful town

What can you contribute?:Time and effort
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: i have a friend Forest654321
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):no
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): anything but not so much roleplay
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?: Yes
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?: No
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?: Yes
Did you read the next section about stuff you can do when you join?: Yes

hey guys i would like to come back into the town im a lvl 26 priest i was deployed i am military and would like to come back

drakenguard

Stone
Melonmancer Application
IGN: drakenguard
How long you have played Herocraft: Off and on for a while, total time maybe 60 hours?
Willing to use Discord:Yes
Combat Class:Currently level 34 dreadknight. But i do have a vicar around that level as well.
Crafter Profession: 60 blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: This game is incredibly boring playing solo. Hoarding materials and hiding from people isn't exactly fun you know?
What can you contribute?: Anything that is required really. Materials, repairs, PVE, PVP, ETC.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nicole suggested I join.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Mainly PVE, but I'm fine with anything. Roleplaying isn't in my interests though.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?:Sure
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?:Yes
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:Sure.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Melonmancer Application
IGN: drakenguard
How long you have played Herocraft: Off and on for a while, total time maybe 60 hours?
Willing to use Discord:Yes
Combat Class:Currently level 34 dreadknight. But i do have a vicar around that level as well.
Crafter Profession: 60 blacksmith
Why do you wish to join our town?: This game is incredibly boring playing solo. Hoarding materials and hiding from people isn't exactly fun you know?
What can you contribute?: Anything that is required really. Materials, repairs, PVE, PVP, ETC.
Were you referred to us or do you have a friend already living here?: Nicole suggested I join.
Have you ever been muted or banned before? (no need to explain why):No
What is your playstyle? (pvp/pve/building/roleplay/casual): Mainly PVE, but I'm fine with anything. Roleplaying isn't in my interests though.
Are you ready to take up arms in defense of Melonmancy from heretics?:Sure
Are you familiar with the prophet Drastikos(@Drastikos)?:Yes
Are you prepared to spread watermelons to the four corners of Heaven's Watch?:Sure.
Accepted!