• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

In Game Name(IGN): Darkwerty

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: 4 years

Herocraft Exp: over 1 year

Spec or intended spec: Master ninja lvl 35 berserker and 30 dragoon.

Current level: 30 dragoon

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Pvpz.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: More pvp force.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Mrpapadapotropolis.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Town got removed because of inactive

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Ofc.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes i do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Both.

Were you referred? By who?: Halizu micheal....
omg it's my boy darkwerty I miss you brah

Lucrio40

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): DrunkenMasterBA

Age(must be 15+): 28, Yep old bastard

Minecraft Exp: Believe I started back in alpha? It's been a minute. Seen a lot of changes to minecraft.

Herocraft Exp:I'm a relic of Sanctum, I was the Alchemist of Jericho back when crafter classes was a main class

Spec or intended spec: Haven't decided on a crafter spec, Alchemist used to make tons of money when they made chain armor, still researching. Combat spec, been seriously considering Bard, I dig the support aspect without being a healbot.

Current level: a whole 9 LS, and 20 crafter.

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Completely honest, I'm a trader and diplomat at heart. Back in the days of Sanctum I ran 3 different shops for alchemy wares. One for citizens of my home city (at discount prices of course), One for the general public right outside the spawn city, and even managed to talk my way into a plot in another city since they didn't have a steady stream of chainmail.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I'm industrious and driven. I like trade, I like my home plot to NOT look like a big cobblestone block, I'm loyal and dedicated to any town that doesn't try to exploit me. Anecdote: During Jericho's downfall, I had accumulated enough money in my personal stash to pay the taxes for Jericho's rings to attempt to keep the city up and running for several weeks. I payed every s I had at the time to try to keep her running, didn't work sadly.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): On this map none.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):Never in history.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Absolutely, I can't promise I'll be much help, but I'll give it my all.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do.

Were you referred? By who?: I was not referred by a member of DV, I was speaking to an old friend and they informed me that DV was the most aesthetically pleasing city in HC right now. When I found out it was also a coastal trade city, I was sold.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @Lucrio40 I remember Jericho from Zeal. Get with one of us in-game and we'll get you set up :D

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Thanks guys ! Happy to be here and help Drakenvale grow and prosper
Hey, Congratulations @Kankardan, See you ingame once i'm done with finals. Welcome to the Management. If I was not so bussy IRL i'd organize you an ingame ceremony.

When you get added to the managers thread surf it a bit and take a look to that rent draft I posted there, once you do tell me what you think of it.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey, Congratulations @Kankardan, See you ingame once i'm done with finals. Welcome to the Management. If I was not so bussy IRL i'd organize you an ingame ceremony.

When you get added to the managers thread surf it a bit and take a look to that rent draft I posted there, once you do tell me what you think of it.
I would not attend. I am a bastard.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Well everyone, it has been amazing building this community with you all. Hands down the most fulfilling project I've worked on while on Herocraft. I really appreciate all the help, hard work, dedication, motivation, and trolling that each and every one of you contributed. The town has been a pretty fucking epic build, without a doubt one of the greatest HC builds I've ever been around.

It was fun building it with all of you, it was fun defending it with all of you, and I thank everyone involved from start to finish.

Big thanks to all my managers and founding members.
@JORIZQUI @xexorian @archceaser
@savathaflava @Dielan9999 @Bedwyr2112
@MoeJunur @DefaultTexture @JazzDesignation
@agedbear @Symbolite @Dreamcycler
@richfish57 @Drastikos @victim130
@Kankardan @Skaduush @Kenneth_Chow
and anyone else I missed that was somehow involved in our community.

Thanks everyone.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Well everyone, it has been amazing building this community with you all. Hands down the most fulfilling project I've worked on while on Herocraft. I really appreciate all the help, hard work, dedication, motivation, and trolling that each and every one of you contributed. The town has been a pretty fucking epic build, without a doubt one of the greatest HC builds I've ever been around.

It was fun building it with all of you, it was fun defending it with all of you, and I thank everyone involved from start to finish.

Big thanks to all my managers and founding members.
@JORIZQUI @xexorian @archceaser
@savathaflava @Dielan9999 @Bedwyr2112
@MoeJunur @DefaultTexture @JazzDesignation
@agedbear @Symbolite @Dreamcycler
@richfish57 @Drastikos @victim130
@Kankardan @Skaduush @Kenneth_Chow
and anyone else I missed that was somehow involved in our community.

Thanks everyone.
You
Are
WELCOME!!!!!!!!