• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea, 60 is the cap for a town of our size. Next step, upgrading.

I'll be re-doing the Drakenvale town council throughout the night. I'll have position available for those interested. I'd like to re-organize our pvp team @DefaultTexture . Let's restart the thread for The Knights of The Vale and for the Architects of Drakenvale. We'll have support position available in both teams.

In Game Name(IGN): whitehatincoon
Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing Minecraft for over two years now.

Herocraft Exp: I have played Herocraft for over a year and have played many classes and professions.

Spec or intended spec: Dreadknight. Might go back to Necromancer.
Current level: Dreadknight 35, Farmer 42

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to work for the greater good of the town. I enjoy PVP even though I am not that good at it. I like to build and make defenses for towns and other buildings.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am always open to suggestions, I'll work on the town when you need me to, and I like working with people.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Port Royal, Incendous, Axiom ( was a founding member), Indar, Enchanted Hollow

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I have a mic and skype/Teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?: ANGRYBIRDS6969

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): whitehatincoon

Minecraft Exp: I have been playing Minecraft for over two years now.

Herocraft Exp: I have played Herocraft for over a year and have played many classes and professions.

Spec or intended spec: Dreadknight. Might go back to Necromancer.
Current level: Dreadknight 35, Farmer 42

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like to work for the greater good of the town. I enjoy PVP even though I am not that good at it. I like to build and make defenses for towns and other buildings.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am always open to suggestions, I'll work on the town when you need me to, and I like working with people.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Port Royal, Incendous, Axiom ( was a founding member), Indar, Enchanted Hollow

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes I have a mic and skype/Teamspeak

Were you referred? By who?: ANGRYBIRDS6969
accepted

Lunders

Wood
In Game Name(IGN): Lunders

Age(must be 15+):17

Minecraft Exp:2 years

Herocraft Exp:1 month

Spec or intended spec: Dread Knight

Current level:39

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Mine, Build.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can supply tons of mining supplies, decent PvPer.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, grandtheftpro

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Yea, 60 is the cap for a town of our size. Next step, upgrading.

I'll be re-doing the Drakenvale town council throughout the night. I'll have position available for those interested. I'd like to re-organize our pvp team @DefaultTexture . Let's restart the thread for The Knights of The Vale and for the Architects of Drakenvale. We'll have support position available in both teams.

Want me to start a new Architechture Thread? After all it is my prerrogative and responsability as Chief Architect to manage that.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
That would be awesome! @JORIZQUI I got some more work on the castle finished :D just two towers to go, then interior work begins !

Je8DliL.jpg
View attachment 8476

To the south and across the sea you'll find Drakenvale, The City of Sails. This medieval port city is built around a large and well fortified castle. The city-state is divided up into multiple districts: Lakeview, Riverside, The Docks, The Undercity, The Keep, and The Slums. Drakenvale boasts an open to the public market in the docks district. Interested shoppers should send word of their intent before they arrive.

• Establish ourselves as a strong trading port between spawn and the new world.
  • Train up a potent military/navy for defense and crusades in the name of Drakenvale.
  • Put more money in our citizen's pockets through trade and raid.
  • Grow exponentially!
Mayor : Barbas0l
S.I.C. : Savathaflava

Managers :
JORIZQUI - Chief Architect
ArchCeasar - Relgion/Guild Relations - Recruitment
DefaultTexture - Captain of The Knights of The Vale (PvP team)
MoeJunur - Chief Mole-Man
JazzDesignation - Recruitment/Euro-Representative

• Riverside District
  • Lakeview District
  • Sewers
  • Training Grounds/Area
  • Civil Buildings: Blacksmith, Courthouse, Cathedral, etc.
  • More ships!
  • Clearing waterways
  • Relocating Vault
  • Finish relocating and demolition of floating rooms in The Undercity
  • Roadways, terraforming, small details around DV.

CITIZENS
  • Updated Citizen List Coming Soon!
ALLIES

Rules and Regulations
-Represent Drakenvale in a positive way.

-Be respectful to others, even in combat. This does not require you to be merciful.

-Obey all server rules.

-Never bitch or whine.

-Contribute to the growth of Drakenvale (Projects, jobs, etc).

-Never steal from your countrymen.

-Do not enter a fellow citizen's property without permission.

- Unexplained inactivity of more than 3 weeks will result in demolition of home and storage of goods.

-If ever needed, answer Drakenvale's call to arms.

-Seek out and destroy enemies of the state.

-Never raise a hand (or weapon) against a countryman without just cause.

Copy and Paste Application below, and put forth a little effort please.
=====================================================

In Game Name(IGN): thegreatpwner

Minecraft Exp: 4 years

Herocraft Exp: im not sure about this but i think a month

Spec or intended spec: wizard

Current level:32

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): i like hanging out with mah friends

What strengths do you bring to the town?: help when needed

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): i have never been in a town so obviously no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: yep

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: nope

Were you referred? By who?: barbas01

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Started updating the town thread, check out the new photos! thanks to @savathaflava

If anyone would like to take a shot at writing up a description of Drakenvale, feel free :D

Last edited:

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
That would be awesome! @JORIZQUI I got some more work on the castle finished :D just two towers to go, then interior work begins !
I'll get on it today, as soon as I get back from the firm. I'll only add those people who I know to be active and have a legitimate interest in building,
as well as all managers so I can have better control over the thread. If I forget anyone Make sure to let me know.

Any new recruits or any citizen who whishes to be added, should be subject to a test of skill, in my opinion, and if he prooves worthy added to the thread and earning the builders rank.
@barbas0l let me know what you think of this? I'd really like to start taking building back in control, i finish my finals in a month and 2 weeks give or take, and would like to start organizingsmall details for when I start summer vacation.