• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): Aeonyir

Age(must be 15+): 24

Minecraft Exp: Been playing since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: Played a bit a few years ago. Just coming back now. I love building and having fun in towns.

Spec or intended spec: Wizard/Alchemist

Current level: 1 LS

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Building, mining, harvesting, animal husbandry

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can build pretty well and I'm easy to get along with

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Didn't really join any towns before

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, I'm very loyal

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: No

Were you referred? By who?: I was wandering around and found the town and thought it was pretty. TheNo1Yeti pointed a bow at me and I asked him if I could join.
Lol, that referral is golden

In Game Name(IGN): xKirsten156

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I've played for around seven months, got my own account about a month and a half ago.

Herocraft Exp: I've been in several towns, and I know a lot about the heroes system and the township system

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon/Enchanter

Current level: 20 Dragoon/ 36 Enchanter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy helping others and being a part of a community

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Decent with melee, decent at team fighting

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke, Enchanted Hollow (both have fallen)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: nope

Were you referred? By who?: Zecaseo, my older brother

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): xKirsten156

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: I've played for around seven months, got my own account about a month and a half ago.

Herocraft Exp: I've been in several towns, and I know a lot about the heroes system and the township system

Spec or intended spec: Dragoon/Enchanter

Current level: 20 Dragoon/ 36 Enchanter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy helping others and being a part of a community

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Decent with melee, decent at team fighting

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Roanoke, Enchanted Hollow (both have fallen)

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: nope

Were you referred? By who?: Zecaseo, my older brother
Accepted

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): Aeonyir

Age(must be 15+): 24

Minecraft Exp: Been playing since Alpha

Herocraft Exp: Played a bit a few years ago. Just coming back now. I love building and having fun in towns.

Spec or intended spec: Wizard/Alchemist

Current level: 1 LS

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Building, mining, harvesting, animal husbandry

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can build pretty well and I'm easy to get along with

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Didn't really join any towns before

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, I'm very loyal

Were you referred? By who?: I was wandering around and found the town and thought it was pretty. TheNo1Yeti pointed a bow at me and I asked him if I could join.
Best referral ever lol, accepted get with myself or another manager ingame to get setup.

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name(IGN): Docxm7

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp: 1 and 1/2 years

Spec or intended spec: Ninja/ Miner

Current level: 12 Ninja/ Miner 29

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'd like to help construct the buildings and help with clearing.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am cooperative and an active player; I will do whatever needs to be done

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Sentinel

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Sentinel, I was inactive because of Junior year of High School

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: AYE!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: AYE!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: AYE!

Were you referred? By who?: . Was looking for a town on the forums and this one caught my eye; Also heard about it from theNO1Yeti on ./ch re

Last edited:

Mr_Lolrus

TNT
In Game Name(IGN): Mr_Lolrus

Minecraft Exp: Active from 1.7.3 Beta - 1.0.0. Been on-off since 1.7.1, and am now active as of 1.7.9.

Herocraft Exp: I was accepted over a year ago, played for a few days, but lost my minecraft drive. Now I'm back with little township experience ready to take on something new.

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade, Farmer
Current level: Lv.17 Runeblade, Lv.40 Farmer

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Digging aesthetically and not efficiently, farming animals and plants, building houses, stockpiling materials, and helping out with projects.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can farm a ton of haybale blocks which look very nice as flooring, I'm willing to PvP, as I need the experience, and am a good PvEer. I am also an active player.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes I am!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes Ma'am!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes Man!

Were you referred? By who?: Yes. By TheNo1Yeti in /ch re.

Last edited:

buddhalike

Wood

In Game Name(IGN): Buddhalike

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp:1 day

Herocraft Exp: 2 hours

Spec or intended spec:mining, paladin

Current level:2

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):mine

What strengths do you bring to the town?:i can supply the town with ores and when danger hits i will guard it with my door

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes

Were you referred? By who?: crazy cat, MrPepperoni,​
Je8DliL.jpg

Tulip_Kun

Iron
In Game Name(IGN): Tulip_Kun

Age(must be 15+): 25

Minecraft Exp: 1 1/2 years almost 2

Herocraft Exp: 5 days

Spec or intended spec: Ranger, Runesmith

Current level: 9 Lost Soul 8 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like farming ores

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can defend the towns Defences because ill become an archer soon :p

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes i have a mic/hedset

Were you referred? By who?: Crazy_Pyr0 Quilleza MrPepperoni

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
In Game Name(IGN): Docxm7

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: 3 years

Herocraft Exp: 1 and 1/2 years

Spec or intended spec: Ninja/ Miner

Current level: 12 Ninja/ Miner 29

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I'd like to help construct the buildings and help with clearing.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am cooperative and an active player; I will do whatever needs to be done

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Sentinel

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Sentinel, I was inactive because of Junior year of High School

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: AYE!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: AYE!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: AYE!

Were you referred? By who?: . Was looking for a town on the forums and this one caught my eye; Also heard about it from theNO1Yeti on ./ch re
In Game Name(IGN): Mr_Lolrus

Minecraft Exp: Active from 1.7.3 Beta - 1.0.0. Been on-off since 1.7.1, and am now active as of 1.7.9.

Herocraft Exp: I was accepted over a year ago, played for a few days, but lost my minecraft drive. Now I'm back with little township experience ready to take on something new.

Spec or intended spec: Runeblade, Farmer
Current level: Lv.17 Runeblade, Lv.40 Farmer

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Digging aesthetically and not efficiently, farming animals and plants, building houses, stockpiling materials, and helping out with projects.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can farm a ton of haybale blocks which look very nice as flooring, I'm willing to PvP, as I need the experience, and am a good PvEer. I am also an active player.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes I am!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes Ma'am!

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes Man!

Were you referred? By who?: Yes. By TheNo1Yeti in /ch re.
Accepted get with either myself or another manager in-game and we will get you set up, Welcome to Drakenvale!

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7

In Game Name(IGN): Buddhalike

Age(must be 15+):15

Minecraft Exp:1 day

Herocraft Exp: 2 hours

Spec or intended spec:mining, paladin

Current level:2

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):mine

What strengths do you bring to the town?:i can supply the town with ores and when danger hits i will guard it with my door

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable):none

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?:yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes

Were you referred? By who?: crazy cat, MrPepperoni,​
Je8DliL.jpg
In Game Name(IGN): Tulip_Kun

Age(must be 15+): 25

Minecraft Exp: 1 1/2 years almost 2

Herocraft Exp: 5 days

Spec or intended spec: Ranger, Runesmith

Current level: 9 Lost Soul 8 Crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I like farming ores

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can defend the towns Defences because ill become an archer soon :p

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Never

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?:yes i have a mic/hedset

Were you referred? By who?: Crazy_Pyr0 Quilleza MrPepperoni
Both accepted get with either myself or another manager in-game and we will get you set up.

Humza64

TNT
In Game Name(IGN): Humza64

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Since Beta 1.6

Herocraft Exp: Since previous map

Spec or intended spec: I am currently an enchanter and was an alchemist; now I am intending to become either a merchant or an engineer.

Current level: I am a lvl 65 ranger and a lvl 21 enchanter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.):For the most part, I enjoy doing redstone work and building decorative structures that are also functional. Other than that, I also enjoy pvp and paying attention to detail (meaning that I also make things look nicer)
What strengths do you bring to the town?: I hope to bring new ideas in the sense of helping the community.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): EnchantedHollow and Demonswood

Were you referred? By who?: No one

n Game Name(IGN): Leoleedy

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: 2 1/2 years

Herocraft Exp: 11 months

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer, Farmer

Current level: 21 lost soul, 19 crafter

What do you like to do? (I like to landscape and help expand building area. [I am not very good at building, but I am good at gathering supplies and leveling land] I also like farm and breed animals to help feed the kingdom):

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am not the best fighter in hero craft, but I am an exceptional support member during raids or maintaining a balance in over all resources.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Elegant winter (unofficial town)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (Never):

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I am.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do not.

Were you referred? By who?: I found my own way here.