• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
It seems there are a few issues with the township plugin. I'll get everyone that was kicked accidentally back in asap.

These past few days have been the busiest of the year for my RL job. Fortunately we're doing really well in all areas, just super busy.

I'm off tomorrow, and I'll be pushing hard for more souls for town upgrade. I'll be looking in to ways to help raise the needed funds. I may have to look in to a small tax to help get us there. I'll also be crafting an ASS TON of picks that will be for sale, and all proceeds go to the town.

Wish me luck, it's super bowl sunday, and I'm gonna be in pizza hell :eek:

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I switched to miner to earn souls as well and have been mining a ton (well for me) in Shrine, just need a place to sell all the ores I've been collecting so I can put the money in the town bank. I'll also been doing the same in ruins too. Again just need someone to sell the ores so I can get the money to the town.

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
It seems there are a few issues with the township plugin. I'll get everyone that was kicked accidentally back in asap.

These past few days have been the busiest of the year for my RL job. Fortunately we're doing really well in all areas, just super busy.

I'm off tomorrow, and I'll be pushing hard for more souls for town upgrade. I'll be looking in to ways to help raise the needed funds. I may have to look in to a small tax to help get us there. I'll also be crafting an ASS TON of picks that will be for sale, and all proceeds go to the town.

Wish me luck, it's super bowl sunday, and I'm gonna be in pizza hell :eek:

So glad I don't work today lol

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name(IGN): lhatchy1

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Relatively decent, played since Beta (1.8)

Herocraft Exp: Played since Zeal, just hopping back after leaving after Dragon.

Spec or intended spec: Lost Soul, heading for maybe Wizard. It's not set in stone yet. Not sure about Crafter yet.

Current level: 6 (Got back on today)

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Java Code, television, League Of Legends and pretty much any games.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Team player, love to join in on town projects, whether it be building, raiding PvP

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Non this map, but I was SIC of Safehaven back in Dragon.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: I am, of course!

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: I do.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: I do.

Were you referred? By who?: Bingy (However I've known Barbas0l since Dragon, Los Banditos and all)

Thanks!

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name(IGN): Pringle285

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Played since alpha so a fair bit of minecraft exp :)

Herocraft Exp: played for 2 years, just got my elite title. Since some time during Zeal.

Spec or intended spec: Ranger currently, crafter undecided

Current level: 24 ranger, 10 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy a bit of pvp and pve (mainly for money since its more fun than mining), will mine sometimes and sometimes enjoy building.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Any abilities that my ranger class can provide along with a team player in anything that the town requires.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): nope.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: of course :)

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yeah.

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yeah.

Were you referred? By who?: bingy1218

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Got a lot of people to join us recently, a few of my old Los Bandidos (Mercenary PvP guild from DG map) buddies. Drakenvale PvP is about to be boomin :D I gotta sleep, but did get to 54 DK. Going to get some raids going when I wake up 9 hours from now. sleep time.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
In Game Name(IGN): Wolfzee

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Since early alpha

Herocraft Exp: Since Zeal, join in 2011

Spec or intended spec: I'm Dreadknight and Runesmith

Current level: 52,37

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): PVP/Raiding, and I love gathering supplies

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I love working with other people, and am strong in groups

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): None this map, but ThornHollow last map and a few in Zeal I can't remember

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): Nope

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes and Yes

Were you referred? By who?: Keffalump

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
Raided someone last night, felt bad for him. Took a few stacks of iron block, a ton of redstone blocks and a partial stack of diamond blocks. Nice haul but sucks for the person losing all that

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Sava fixed the region problem as far as I know. If anyone still needs region Perms please let Barbas0l, the SIC or a Manager know via forums or ingame.

If anyone Got kicked from the town because of the Townships update please let us know as well.

Drakenvale's SIC is: Savathaflava

Drakenvale's managers are:
JORIZQUI - ArchCaesar - Bedwyr2112 - MoeJunur - JazzDesignation

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Sava fixed the region problem as far as I know. If anyone still needs region Perms please let Barbas0l, the SIC or a Manager know via forums or ingame.

If anyone Got kicked from the town because of the Townships update please let us know as well.

Drakenvale's SIC is: Savathaflava

Drakenvale's managers are:
JORIZQUI - ArchCaesar - Bedwyr2112 - MoeJunur - JazzDesignation
And DefaultTexture :(

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea I'm trying to get all this sorted out. Yea, and DefaultTexture is our new manager in charge of our PvP team. Knight of The Vale.

I'll have a lot of things updated tonight ( off work) Thread, citizen list (hopefully), region safety construction.

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, it was nice, credit to Danda for helping us sort perms etc. @barbas0l Don't supposed we have anyone on in the European time zones who is a manager of town do we?