• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

savathaflava

ICE ICE ICE!
Nevermind. I heard that this town was fairly inactive.
A lot of us have sporadic hours that we'll be online. It's usually late at night (1am and later EST), and there's normally a few days a week that a group of us will be on sometime in the evening working on build projects.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
For those interested, I'll be putting together a few raids Friday and Saturday. I'll also have a DV-PvP convo started soon for anyone who'd like to PvP with us more, just let me know and I'll get you an invite.

inscopia

Legacy Supporter 4
In Game Name(IGN): inscopia

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: 2-3 years

Herocraft Exp: Start of Bastion

Spec or intended spec: Lvl 60 Alchemist, Lvl 60 Smith, Lvl 60 Merchant, and Lvl 60 Enchanter (currently 50)

Current level: Lvl 25 Ninja

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Everything! From Pvp to Building.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Charisma and my ability to have and find resources/

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Genesis

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None that I can remember.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: of course, why would I apply otherwise.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Ah huh :D

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Only the best.

Were you referred? By who?: @Quartermane my baby

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name(IGN): inscopia

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: 2-3 years

Herocraft Exp: Start of Bastion

Spec or intended spec: Lvl 60 Alchemist, Lvl 60 Smith, Lvl 60 Merchant, and Lvl 60 Enchanter (currently 50)

Current level: Lvl 25 Ninja

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): Everything! From Pvp to Building.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Charisma and my ability to have and find resources/

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Genesis

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): None that I can remember.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: of course, why would I apply otherwise.

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Ah huh :D

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Only the best.

Were you referred? By who?: @Quartermane my baby
+1 Nice person, and could be a big improvement to our town when it comes to building :3

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @inscopia You're a well respected member of the community and we're glad to have you :D

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
For those interested, I'll be putting together a few raids Friday and Saturday. I'll also have a DV-PvP convo started soon for anyone who'd like to PvP with us more, just let me know and I'll get you an invite.
:D Not making a town anymore, I have what i need :p

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
It's been pandemonium at work this week. It's our busiest week of the year. Fortunately, I'm off Friday and Saturday. I'd really like to finish up a few projects around town, and kick off a few new projects :D Here's a small breakdown of my goals over the weekend.

• Debut "The Knights of The Vale" Drakenvale's PvP team.
  • Finish off the Fountain Square area of town.
  • Extend the docks/harbor west for future expansion.
  • Lay foundation and measure for expansion on our eastern border.
  • Add a few new town positions/restructure Drakenvale hierarchy.
I'll be on a bit more over the next few days, and as always leave me a message if anyone needs anything :D

born8bit

Gold
In Game Name(IGN): born8bit

Age(must be 15+): 28

Minecraft Exp: since before the redstone update

Herocraft Exp: since before the redstone update

Spec or intended spec: rogue:Runeblade,smith

Current level: lv 3 Lost soul/lv 4 crafter

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): im pretty much a jack-of-all-trades kinda guy. RP, PVP, building, etc

What strengths do you bring to the town?: imagination, loyalty, desire to aquire strength

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Newerth

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out):no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?:yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: a bluetooth and yes i have TS

Were you referred? By who?: savathaflava

Tommyut

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): Tommyut

Age(must be 15+): 15

Minecraft Exp: 2/3 Years

Herocraft Exp: 5 Days

Spec or intended spec: Ranger

Current level: level 6/7 Ranger depending on when you read this, 6 ATM

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love Ranging, im more of a defensive attacker/rusher, and im friendly :)

What strengths do you bring to the town?: Defense, and I could do annoying tasks for you!

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Rapture (Talked to you guys about it)

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, I pledge myself to the defense of Drakenvale

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes :)

Were you referred? By who?: Davidshroomz

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Knights of The Vale

Loyal to your country and it's people?
Brave enough to answer the call?
Help raise our banner across this land!
Join The Knights of The Vale!

Must be 30+ in at least one combat class to apply!
(send me a message for further instructions)

Last edited:

MadYoshi10

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): MadYoshi10

Age(must be 15+): 16

Minecraft Exp: Since Alpha 3-4 Years ago

Herocraft Exp: 5 Days

Spec or intended spec: Rune Blade

Current level: Level 20 Lost soul Soon to be RuneBlade in the future

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I love 1v1ing and whenever im not PvPing Im a resource gatherer, builder, a helper for our towns

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I can be independent, do any task for you, and bring in a good flow of Raw Minerals from Surface and Underground

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): No Towns, Im new to this world and Server, and i have never encountered another player yet.

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes, I pledge myself to the defense of Drakenvale and all its glory :D

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes :)

Were you referred? By who?: Davidshroomz

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Welcome to Drakenvale @MadYoshi10 Get with us in-game and we'll get you set up!

@born8bit I'm on for the next few hours. I'll be on the next few days around 6:30pm-midnight+ CST

Keffalump

Soulsand
In Game Name(IGN): keffalump

Age(must be 15+): 16 next month

Minecraft Exp: played since beta

Herocraft Exp: played since zeal...which i miss very much QQ

Spec or intended spec: dragoon, currently 14 lost soul

Current level: 14

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): i love to raid/pvp. mining isnt that bad and i enjoy the concept of trade

What strengths do you bring to the town?: pvp power and trade partnership

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): none this map, but i was in Thornhollow last map, and I cant remember the map before

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): no

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: yes

Were you referred? By who?: no