• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drakenvale

JORIZQUI

ICE ICE ICE!
Thank you!!!!!! this town reminds me of Pirates of the Caribeans btw
Now that you mention it, It has somewhat of a geographic resemblance to Port Royal. A bay where the ships can drop anchor, a fort/keep to the left, some mountains in the background.

NewPortRoyalFullMap.jpg

p8p2.png

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Yea rad, ill get you back in town when i get off work tonight. Welcome back homes :)
Barb, I want to make my own town, hopefully allied? I'll stay in town till I have the funds/items/till its actually built. It will be built nearby as well hopefully! Opinion?

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
@barbas0l I Think we should be allies with Frosbakken @mikehk @Moralsk @Billcoop13 I was talking to moralsk and we would both love to go to rapture and smash them.
my only problem with this alliance, is that you're a southern town... not that I care IRL and stuff, but frosbakken likes to think of itself as waging a civil war against the south :p

other than that, you're a powerful town i hear, and rapture should die.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
my only problem with this alliance, is that you're a southern town... not that I care IRL and stuff, but frosbakken likes to think of itself as waging a civil war against the south :p

other than that, you're a powerful town i hear, and rapture should die.
AHAHA Im australian so I have no idea about the civil war. But still i'd love if Barb would agree.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
To be totally honest, there's no real point in alliances. They have positives and negatives that really render the whole situation null. Neutrality and pragmatism is the name of the game my friend. ;)

Moralsk

Gold
@mikehk Civil war doesn't make sense, as that implies the southern and northern towns were once all under one government. Anyways, Drakenvale shares Raubtier and Roanoke as allies, that's part of the logic going here for alliance. Plus @AdamForte649 and I have become good friends ;)

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
We don't do anything with these allied towns anywho, and will probably break off from these alliances anyways. Plus frostbakken is another nub town imo

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
Yea kinda called off all alliances. Gonna be honest, they are pointless. We have no enemies, but we wont be allied with anyone for now.

DrDee195

Dirt
In Game Name(IGN): DrDee195

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Since early Beta

Herocraft Exp: A few days

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer/Smith

Current level: 6/9

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building and farming as much as I can. I also enjoy just gathering any materials that are needed by the town and their people. I also enjoy talking and keeping people company and trying to be funny and humour everyone's day with my odd jokes.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am very active, logging a few hours every day or as much as I can if I have something planned. I like to do the activities that most people do not like doing, which is gathering materials. Also, I do like building and I believe I can be an asset for that side too.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Lost Paradise

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes and Yes

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, AdamForte649

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
In Game Name(IGN): DrDee195

Age(must be 15+): 17

Minecraft Exp: Since early Beta

Herocraft Exp: A few days

Spec or intended spec: Necromancer/Smith

Current level: 6/9

What do you like to do? (be honest, you'd be surprised with what we need.): I enjoy building and farming as much as I can. I also enjoy just gathering any materials that are needed by the town and their people. I also enjoy talking and keeping people company and trying to be funny and humour everyone's day with my odd jokes.

What strengths do you bring to the town?: I am very active, logging a few hours every day or as much as I can if I have something planned. I like to do the activities that most people do not like doing, which is gathering materials. Also, I do like building and I believe I can be an asset for that side too.

Past Cities/Towns (if applicable): Lost Paradise

Have you ever been removed forcibly from a town, why? (don't lie, we'll find out): No.

Are you prepared to pledge yourself to the defense of Drakenvale?: Yes

Do you understand The Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Do you have a mic/headset? Teamspeak?: Yes and Yes

Were you referred? By who?: Yes, AdamForte649
I didn't ask him to apply but he did and he has my referal, but if he gets declined I wont complain.

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
Nevermind. I heard that this town was fairly inactive.
Lol no not at all we are pretty active and have a good chunk of members on a day, i guess you read @Super593 post on his mith application. and incase you somehow haven't noticed the server in-general is less active while alot of people are waiting on the next heromod pack or atleast macromods