• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragoon209 Application Request

Dragoon209

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Dragoon209
  2. Location & Age: Ohio, 26
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from a few places. You are referenced a lot in the Dwarf Fortress forums, and on the Craft Bukkit forum pages. I started searching for you on Google, and liked what I read! Seems to be a very well organized and creative server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I'm polite, and I like to build and contribute. While I may not dive too heavy into PvP, I am excited wander, explore and build! I work well with others on projects.
  9. Additional Info: I have been working with computers all my life, ever since we were received a family computer from "Santa Claus" when I was 10. I have been hooked ever since, and exploring all sorts of new technologies. My current passions are Dwarf Fortress (Great PC Game), iOS game development using Corona SDK (Early education games. One posted, two more in review!). Thanks for your consideration!
Edit: Changed my response colors to be a little more easy on the eyes. I came back to my post, and I couldn't even read it!
Edit 2: Changed the grammar in the Reasons section (To, too, two! oops!), and added some additional info. Thanks!

Aanokint

Obsidian
We do not care if relevant or not, we want to know some additional info! Just two or three sentences will do just fine. We do not need essays ;P. And check your grammar on"Reason you shoudl be accepted" please.