• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon - New move: Dash

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
All I see is someone who wants praise of their idea. Stop your condescending attitude and take some criticism.

Dragoon is already plenty mobile. When suggesting something, you need to think how it will affect the class. You have not expressed in anyway how you would change the class to accommodate this new skill. It is in my opinion, adding this skill would make dragoon op. So unless convince me other wise, I'll keep disliking it.

Again, CHILL OUT.

When you grow up, we can have conversations without turning into internet warriors. I am not here to convince you, I am here to hear suggestions about a skill I had an idea about. Once more, I acknowledge your opinion on this matter, and if you can read any other posts other then your own, you will see that not everyone shares that opinion.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Again, CHILL OUT.

When you grow up, we can have conversations without turning into internet warriors. I am not here to convince you, I am here to hear suggestions about a skill I had an idea about. Once more, I acknowledge your opinion on this matter, and if you can read any other posts other then your own, you will see that not everyone shares that opinion.
As an adult, you should probably already know that telling people to CHILL OUT goes no where

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Again, CHILL OUT.

Ad hominem. When you stop treating me like a child and instead actually explain your argument, then a discussion can be held. I'm trying to be civil and explain my view on the matter and instead of countering the argument, you proceed to attack me.