• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon lvl 60 skill.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
So I was thinking, because charge might not stun any more, an AoE typ of stun would really fit a dragoons playstyle, it would be almost a "quake " spell but much more riliable and usable ( Almost no way to really use quake in battle)

|Skill name|LvL|Stam|CD|descprit/dmg|
Battle Roar |60| 5| 2mins| You roar a blood chilling battle cry, stuning up to 8 entities within 10 blocks for 5 seconds.

Thanks for reading.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I dont think an AOE stun is something we want to grant to a Dragoon... we could add a stun effect to SuperJump to 5R around the users... so when they jump they stun etc...

arcanegrove

Obsidian
That's kinda what I was first gona suggest initially but I heard from some 1 that that is impossible. Maby passive with short duration stun? When you land from the jump or superjump, you deal a small (5 block) radius stun, like 2 secs or so.