• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragoon Jump

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I've yet to try it, but it is one more calculation for what is supposed to be an instant effect... #clueless

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Just hope it gets changed back... Even Kainzo says he liked he old version of jump :(

Yeah, I jumped off Ironpass's grand council building and attempted to use jump to save me yesterday. That didn't work out so well. I always have to leard the hard way. I vote the old one comes back

EDIT: IPGC building is at sky level

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah i got that but usually when i think of lag i think of internet connection and i'm pretty sure that tps is more of the machine, not the connection.

theirs 3 types of lag, TPS, FPS, and Internet Speed. People with crap internet or a bandwith limit usually have alot of lag and often disconnect (or for sheddi's case, require a kick ever 10 mins). FPS lag means you have a shit CPU or GPU (proccesor or video card). And TPS is related directly to the number of people online, plugins, and various java/minecraft bugs and how much strain they put on the server itsself.

Elmeerkat

Legacy Supporter 4
hmm, well i have fine fps, my internet speed is pretty good depending on where i am in the house (wireless) so i guess its tps

EDIT: also, i agree with the other dragoons here, jump was much more of a fun skill when it could be used mid air.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
<3 being able to jump in mid air again :D
Its alot easier to get the distance you want now.