• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Dragoon Jump lag

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
This happens 100% of the time for me. While sprint jumping, I'll use the jump skill in mid air, land and after a few hops, lag to almost a complete stop.

It's not a massive concern, I am curious however if this is normal.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
das no-cheat bro. it hates sprinting and anything that makes you move slightly faster at all. one thing i hate with nocheat is the sprint attack bug. when you hit something, apparently it think's you're supposed to stop sprinting, but if you either double tab W fast enough, or if you just hold ctrl like I do most of the time, its rubber bands you to hell until you stop moving entirely for a brief period and then you can start sprinting again. I wish that there was an alternative to no-cheat :(

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
That's unfortunate, however I would much rather have a cheat free server then people flying around pvp'ing.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
What if someone were to make a cheat-protection plugin coded specifically for Herocraft? Is this possible? From what I've heard, Dragoon's Jump has had issues from the very beginning.

Extremely off-topic, but what texture pack is that?

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
What if someone were to make a cheat-protection plugin coded specifically for Herocraft? Is this possible? From what I've heard, Dragoon's Jump has had issues from the very beginning.

Extremely off-topic, but what texture pack is that?

It is a modified version of Conquest! Modified by me.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
The issue is nocheatplus changes drastically every few months - we've made adjustments and then they crushed our adjustments. The issue resides in Nocheatplus - we need to bitch at them.
K... *puts bitch ass face on* lets go!

zencow

Legacy Supporter 4
If you use speed pots anti-cheat won't stop you.
This is the solution I use.

NoCheat also rubberbands Rogues who have have Sneak on and are sprint jumping too but with speed pots it works in my favour since it also rubberbands Lost Souls who are trying to run from me when the server is lagging <3