• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Dragoon Double Jump

durmaster

Iron
I know I'm new here, and don't have any experience with the Dragoon class, but I have read up on some of the discussions about jump and super jump.

They don't seem to be combat oriented, jump being used to initiate/flee of course, but other than that it would be hard to use mid-combat effectively, and super jump, while I'm sure it has its uses in combat, apparently eats up all of your stamina.

I just have a suggestion for a double jump skill, either passive but using .5-1 stamina per use, or maybe even eating a reagent per use, or an active skill temporarily granting the buff.

I Don't know how hard it would be to implement, but the Dragoon has the least amount of skills tied with Samurai, and it could be used effectively mid-combat as well as complimenting the Dragoons mobility out of combat.

Any criticism is welcomed!

Edit: Ah it appears I was mistaken about super jump eating all stamina. Must only use half of it, seeing as how I just noticed my bash and strike only take down the stamina bar half as much as they did as a warrior. Still, I like the idea of a double jump.

macura

Diamond
This might be cool for dragoons to have.

Btw superjump has no in-combat benefits unless you are running.