• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragoon Charge

dragoon's charge does not seem to be working properly. when used while standing on ground, user "jumps" forward about 1/2 a block and it doesnt do anything else. even if target is touching you. when used in air, you launch past target and still dont do anything. hoping to see a fix soon? thank you for your time.

@Kainzo

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
dragoon's charge does not seem to be working properly. when used while standing on ground, user "jumps" forward about 1/2 a block and it doesnt do anything else. even if target is touching you. when used in air, you launch past target and still dont do anything. hoping to see a fix soon? thank you for your time.

@Kainzo
This is as designed, you need momentum in order to use it effectively while targetting someone.

Charge does have a stun portion.

Ok, thanks. It seems a bit pointless to me, everytime i try to use it i launch PAST the target and end up taking fall damage as if i fell the distance it jumps (usually ending in 3 hearts damage to me). Though i do see where that might be useful with Quake? But still seems to do more harm than good. Also the wiki says charge stuns so i thought maybe it would do something else besides an extra jump.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As sleaker said it does need more testing, on my tests it worked but we may have changed something to affect it.