• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragons...

Hello this is R4Z0R_EDGE, new player...

So some servers have koths but then it wouldn't fit this server as it's very different and unique. Maybe every day there could be a dragon (boss) that spawns somewhere with around 5k hitpoints or more. Whoever kills it/gets last hit wins 50c? idk just an idea

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Guide
Wiki Team
Herald
Tier 4
Hello this is R4Z0R_EDGE, new player...

So some servers have koths but then it wouldn't fit this server as it's very different and unique. Maybe every day there could be a dragon (boss) that spawns somewhere with around 5k hitpoints or more. Whoever kills it/gets last hit wins 50c? idk just an idea
Actually not a bad idea, that would maybe encourage more pvp around the map. I think it should reward a little more than 50c though

Actually not a bad idea, that would maybe encourage more pvp around the map. I think it should reward a little more than 50c though
Yeah but then it's got to be a proper boss. Hardcore arund 15k health? If you've played Neverwinter before, I mean a bit like Dragon Flight