• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragongarde Trade District Shop Pricing

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
The TD needs to clean the shops out, the rules state if they go inactive for 2 weeks the shop will be put for sale again. I have seen shop owners inactive for over a month.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
The TD needs to clean the shops out, the rules state if they go inactive for 2 weeks the shop will be put for sale again. I have seen shop owners inactive for over a month.
Open a petition in front of the shops then. I'm certain the admins do not have time to go around to every plot in DG and the TD to see if players are active

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
Thanks Dwarfers, we are all busy and current projects are taking lots of time.
the littles things do slide by once and a while! :)

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Shops up for sale:
thewind95
liqwids
turtlesick
barbas0l
applelove
redechoranger
jwatson
sexypants

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks Xani.
Now I must ask because of the new DG plot rules; can you buy a shop off of another player and it not count towards your one shop limit?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, jwatson had shops in 2 TD shop plot things, 1 in the corner and the other across the street on the other corner.

EDIT: SS46 is jwatson's shop I think, and then the shop at -117, 121 is owned by Admira1ackbar I think, Admira1ckbar and jwatson like use each others shops for sales. Admira's shop is to stay on sale, I don't know what the shop is I just know the location.

MoeJunur

Staff member
Legacy Supporter 9
I would like to purchase SS30 if it's available

EDIT: if not, no worries
Please place a pe in game as follows. /pe new purchase SS30 in the Trade District, Pay Xanipher xxxx'coins (/money pay xanipher xxxx) (list price from the Trade District Pricing Guide) located in the Trade section of the forums.
Post a screenshot of the transaction by hitting F2 after you pay and see it on your screenthen add on your original post here and we will assist in making it happen