• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragonfeu's Whitelist Application

Dragonfeu

Coal
IGN: Dragonfeu
Location & age: Sydney, 14
Previous Bans from other servers: Onece, I was banned from MCCTF because my friend was using my account and wanted to win for once (he sucked at pvp) so he got nodus, unfortunately the admin was on ands my friend ended up getting me banned.
Referrals: none
How did you hear about Herocraft: when I was searching for cool plugins and found the heroes plugin.
Have you voted for Herocraft: yes :)
Do you agree with Herocraft EULA & ToS: yes
Reasons you should be accepted: I love to help server communities grow and make the server a fun place for everyone to play on.
Special Key: HCD9
Additional info: I love pvp and I'm great at it :D. I'm known on other servers for building up community spirit and making servers generally great places to play on. I'm an ok builder but I'm very good with the flourishes that makes a plain cobble castle into A Mighty Stone Fortress. Due to some computer problems I cant post the screen shots of these buildings :(
but anyway I hope you know more about me.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Dragonfeu
Location and Age: Sydney, 14
Previous Bans from other servers: I was banned from mcctf a while back because of a friend using my account and nodus.
Referrals: None
How did you hear about herocraft: I was browsing the web for servers with cool plugins and came across heroes which lead me here.
Have you voted for Herocraft: no but i'm about to
Do you agree with the herocraft EULA and ToS: yes
Reasons you should be accepted: I love hero servers and I really enjoy adding to server communities and making the server a great place to be.
Special key: HCD9
Additional info: I'm great at pvp and raids

Thanks, Dragonfeu
Reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1355323247,1355323186][/DOUBLEPOST]Please use the correct application format.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
Now.. put more effort into your application. Provide more details about yourself in the additional info section. We like to know players before accepting them.

Dragonfeu

Coal
I changed my password and have banned my friend from doing anything thats related to both mine craft and me.
If your not sure or anything just trail me and see if I do anything that looks like hacking.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
I have my doubts here but I am going to add you on whitelist. Stay out of trouble and read over our rules carefully.
If your account gets caught doing something that is not allowed you will get punished. No questions asked.

Check your PM.