• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dragon6543's Application

Dragon6543

Iron
Minecraft In-game name: Dragon6543
Location & Age: California, USA; 15 years old
Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, one of the mods on a server banned be for 999999999999 days (or something of that nature) as a joke, but then one of the admins unbanned right away... (not sure if that counts, but there it is)
Referrals: Not yet
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Family
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD10
Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG servers, and I feel that this one is a perfect match! I play Hack Slash Mine (on the Tekkit browser) and I love it. HC is exactly like it, but with other people, and that makes it all that much better!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-game name: Dragon6543
Location & Age: California, USA; 15 years old
Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, one of the mods on a server banned be for 999999999999 days (or something of that nature) as a joke, but then one of the admins unbanned right away... (not sure if that counts, but there it is)
Referrals: Not yet
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Family
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD10
Reason you should be accepted: I love RPG servers, and I feel that this one is a perfect match! I play Hack Slash Mine (on the Tekkit browser) and I love it. HC is exactly like it, but with other people, and that makes it all that much better!

Reviewing

Dragon6543

Iron
Wow. That was so long ago. My friend and I were experimenting with the duping ChestShop. I actually forgot about that until you just mentioned it, but I guess it was a stupid mistake, and I got banned from one of my favorite prison servers. :( I got what I deserve, and I learned my lesson from it. I'm sorry...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow. That was so long ago. My friend and I were experimenting with the duping ChestShop. I actually forgot about that until you just mentioned it, but I guess it was a stupid mistake, and I got banned from one of my favorite prison servers. :( I got what I deserve, and I learned my lesson from it. I'm sorry...

It was a year ago, and involved other members of your family trying to apply. Do you think "forgetting" about this particular ban, since it is so severe, was a good idea?

Dragon6543

Iron
I am sorry for what I did. People may make mistakes in life, but that is life. Making mistakes and getting punished accordingly is just part of it. Even though I am not proud for what I have done, I got banned for it, and I served my "time" by not being able to access all the work I put into the server. I do regret it, but what can I really do about it now? Inmates in prison regret what they have done, but you can't turn back the clock to re-do it over again. I have learned from my mistakes, and that is all that I can stand for. I understand that I did the wrong thing, but I must take responsibility for my actions. I really do love this server, and I hope to play on it even more if I get whitelisted. You may do what you wish, as you are in control of the applications, but all I ask is that you can understand me. Thank you.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am sorry for what I did. People may make mistakes in life, but that is life. Making mistakes and getting punished accordingly is just part of it. Even though I am not proud for what I have done, I got banned for it, and I served my "time" by not being able to access all the work I put into the server. I do regret it, but what can I really do about it now? Inmates in prison regret what they have done, but you can't turn back the clock to re-do it over again. I have learned from my mistakes, and that is all that I can stand for. I understand that I did the wrong thing, but I must take responsibility for my actions. I really do love this server, and I hope to play on it even more if I get whitelisted. You may do what you wish, as you are in control of the applications, but all I ask is that you can understand me. Thank you.

I will go ahead and give you a chance, however if you are caught doing the same here you will be banned and you will not be able to become unbanned.

Accepted

Dragon6543

Iron
I will go ahead and give you a chance, however if you are caught doing the same here you will be banned and you will not be able to become unbanned.

Accepted

No need to worry. I have already learned my lesson, and haven't done anything like that since. Thank you for giving me a chance, you will not need to worry about me.