• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Draconoc's Application

Draconoc

Dirt
Why I should be accepted:

I have read both the rules and half of the wiki (the guides and the info about the classes and professions). I'm polite with other players and I always love to co-operate with other people to accomplish in great challenges or to create breathtaking buildings. Also, because the reasons mentioned above, I’m quite interested in creating or joining a town.

How I heard about this server:

I was looking for interesting plugins in the bukkit page when I saw the Hero plugin, in its page it mentioned that it was developed specifically for this server, Herocraft.

Additional Info:

When I’m not playing minecraft I usually spend my time playing at some RPG’s (skyrim) and some MMORPG‘s (Guild Wars 2). I also play some other games like Rogue Legacy, Don’t Starve and Team Fortress 2. Also, I’m quite a calm person except for one kind of scenario; the griefing of something I built with effort and care, when that happens I do everything I can to bring punishment for the griefer.

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Draconoc
  2. Location & Age: Barcelona, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD8
Why I should be accepted:

I have read both the rules and half of the wiki (the guides and the info about the classes and professions). I'm polite with other players and I always love to co-operate with other people to accomplish in great challenges or to create breathtaking buildings. Also, because the reasons mentioned above, I’m quite interested in creating or joining a town.

How I heard about this server:

I was looking for interesting plugins in the bukkit page when I saw the Hero plugin, in its page it mentioned that it was developed specifically for this server, Herocraft.

Additional Info:

When I’m not playing minecraft I usually spend my time playing at some RPG’s (skyrim) and some MMORPG‘s (Guild Wars 2). I also play some other games like Rogue Legacy, Don’t Starve and Team Fortress 2. Also, I’m quite a calm person except for one kind of scenario; the griefing of something I built with effort and care, when that happens I do everything I can to bring punishment for the griefer.
Reviewing.

Draconoc

Dirt
Your profile age is different from your application age. Which is the real one?
The application one is real.
I'm used to put a fake age when I sign up anywhere.
But because of the rules of the application, I wrote my real age in it. (In the application)

Last edited: