• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Draconman69's Application

In-game name:draconman69
Location & Age:I come from the backwoods state of Kentucky. My current age is 28 at least for a tad bit longer.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have no bans except for an hour ban I received.When I asked the admin team why I was banned they wouldn't give me an answer. That took place on vindicraft.
Referral(s):I have 2 friends on the server which are Schontak and Llysandria.
Reason you should be accepted:Well first off I enjoy PVP and my friends keep telling me that the PVP on this server is AMAZING. Second when I am not PVPing I enjoy taking time to build a cozy little corner in the world for myself.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends Schontak and Llysandria told me about it.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes I have taken the time to vote already.
Additional Info:I really enjoy learning new things and I believe with the Heroes class set up on this server it would give me joy to try to excel at a class. I would enjoy trying to figure out new class combos with my friends.