• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Drackiller's Mute

drackiller

Glowstone
IGN: Drackiller
Muted by: @Angyles

Time of mute: like 12;10 pm 2/24/2014
Channel: tour
Reason for mute: I said a special key
Your story: A kid was asking what his special key was and so trying to be helpful I told him the key. Unfortunately as i pressed enter Angyles wrote that were not supposed to talk about the special keys. I was insta banned before getting to explain that I had no clue the special keys were so insanely taboo and that I had not seen angyles post before i had already pressed enter. I guess its really not that big a deal if i get unmuted from tour i just like to help the newbies as i have been playing for a while.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Drackiller
Muted by: @Angyles

Time of mute: like 12;10 pm 2/24/2014
Channel: tour
Reason for mute: I said a special key
Your story: A kid was asking what his special key was and so trying to be helpful I told him the key. Unfortunately as i pressed enter Angyles wrote that were not supposed to talk about the special keys. I was insta banned before getting to explain that I had no clue the special keys were so insanely taboo and that I had not seen angyles post before i had already pressed enter. I guess its really not that big a deal if i get unmuted from tour i just like to help the newbies as i have been playing for a while.

There is a point to the special key and you sharing it defeats the purpose. In the future when staff says please do not discuss it, please do not discuss it.

Mute removed