• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

drackiller whitelist application

drackiller

Glowstone
  1. In-game name: drackiller
  2. Location & Age: U.S., 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Dar server for changing the time of day, I am very sorry for that and shall never be sun master again.
  4. Referral(s): MAGYAR12
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and whitelist application guide. I am an avid Minecraft player who really enjoys to build and battle. I'm calm, patient and extremely imaginative. My imagination even extends to creating original skins. Also I have a lot of knowledge in the plugin area as sometimes run my own server with many plugins. Most of the things I've built have been on other servers owned by friends and have consequently been deleted with the server as me and my friends moved on to other servers. However I do have a few images of half finished place I was building a while back.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend MAGYAR12 informed me of its awesomeness.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info:I have desperately been seeking a non laggy rpg server for a while now and my friend Magyar12 says that this server is the one. Also I really like to build, I plan a lot, like full size sketches of buildings and other things on very large pieces of graph paper. I'm really good with crafts and building outside of the minecraft world as well. Me and my family have been adding to our house all on our own working really hard. It's tiring but also fun and in the end I get to make my new room any theme I want. (probably minecraft themed cause I'm really good at drawing creepers and i want one in my room).

drackiller

Glowstone
Here are the last two images I could find on my computer. I know it doesn't look like much but I hope you consider me and allow me to join my friends and a whole new community on Hero Craft. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpgpicture of mon maison.jpg