• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

downfalls appeal?

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: downfall325
Banned by: @(hilltim)
Time of ban: 10pm? est
Reason for ban: generic breaking server rules message
Your story: Naxet91 had a bounty he kicked me from town after i mentioned he was stealing money from miths bank every day to balance it to 10,000 souls so Iseradore didn't overspend on profession/ class changes. I accepted his bounty and began smacking him with a carrot and random explosive shots laughing at him on ts. shortly after he reinvited me to my town, minutes later naxet and the new guy are trading infront of his house and i say in town chat who the fucks the new guy and fire an explosive shot effectively hitting naxet. Naxet logs on purpose, rages on ts says hes going to get me banned "im no longer pvp top now" and leaves.

high school drama shit

Ps. Thanks hilltim for talking to me before banning. love you babe

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
well, this includes me, so i guess i would add my version:

-I kicked him from town because he was digging random holes where i was building (to stop that) i reinvited him to town and he stopped.
-He was trying to revenge (trying to kill me with tnt) i wasnt afk so he didnt manage to do it.
-He accepted my bounty to hit me with skills just to annoy, not to actually get my bounty (i guess)
-One of the times that he hit me, i was restarting minecraft, so he killed me.

I dont like getting killed, so i dont want a new bounty to be place on me (when i already have got killed), deal yourself with the punishment

PS: u dont want me to post, ill just update it. This involves me since you are telling something not true about me.

Last edited:

downfall325

Legacy Supporter 6
"Unless you are a Moderator, Administrator or Founder, DO NOT post on Ban Appeals. Only these positions and the player in question should be posting on their appeal." Your version was already stated when you messaged hilltim to ban me. No need to post on my appeal you've done enough for one night. ;)