• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Double XP Suggestion

Kidwatson

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm not exactly sure how double xp works as of now, although I have an Idea that could benefit the players as well as donations to the server. It may sound dumb cause it may already be like this but..

To my understanding someone could buy an xp boost and it goes for everyone on the server for a limited amount of time. Now, why not have it where instead of people relying on one person to buy the double xp or whatever but have it where numerous people could donate towards the double xp. Maybe that could be added as like a "tool box" (I don't know what to call it..) On the home page counting up the donations towards the double experience.

..and now that I'm thinking about this more.. It could intertwine with the other donations to the server and I don't know how hard it is to record every ones donations and to keep track so maybe have it where the donations that go to the xp are solely for the xp and not for any perks or anything.

If you get the gist of what I'm saying, cool. If you are already doing this, awesome. It's just something that popped in my mind.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
If I am not mistaken their is a group donation thing for double exp etc in the works