• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion double dieing - ma

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
When you're "on fire" and die in MA, you die outside. Losing all items earned/held before and after joining. We had about 5 people die in this way in the Haunted House arena during blaze waves.

Potential fix?

Perhaps, remove all damaging effects from the player before teleporting them outside MA?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Players double die from other things too, not just fire. Any time I die I will respawn with 0 health, and fall to the ground, which is why most people double die.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I also have another theory - I think when the player is teleported, the player is replaced inside the mobarena with full HP then "near" isntantly teleported outside, sometimes damage effects or multiple arrows or explosions carry over, perhaps?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
It's just when people go in without maximum health. There are a lot of circumstances this glitch happens in. I'd say it's so common to where every mob arena at least one instance of this happens.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
sorry, clicked a link posted in the staff convo, can this be moved?