• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dorsch's Whitelist App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorsch

Stone
  1. In-game name: Dorsch
  2. Location & Age: Canada (Manitoba) 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have no previous bans.
  4. Referral(s): trentbag, benben582, Extreats, NapaseT, Hiiggiins, mount_e, Atyl
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am joining with the other blackknights, we are all big donors and huge players.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: people
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: I have played mincraft for a long time, I have an alpha account. The server I used to play on has the worst management and I want to come to a new one. I donate a lot as I earn money online.
I basically owned the economy at thebattlecraft before I quit there, and am a economical mastermind when it comes to minecraft and will surely do your server much good in the trade area.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
I don't know how your application slipped through... So sorry for the wait!
@Dorsch Is this your account?

Dorsch

Stone
Yes, you will see I have an extremely good reputation on that forum, as well as I own www.likeviews.com if you search you'll find that is the same dorsch. That site was for hacking maplestory as a job for money, not for fun. I will not be hacking on this game as I did it before for profit not for fun

Dorsch

Stone
Do I really have to wait all day just for a reply? Half of battlecraft is already on the server who applied after me and I would like to join them. :(

Dorsch

Stone
Am I still waiting? I also am a member of hackforums but that doesn't mean I hack games I like to play, it's about making money.

I have been playing for how long and have not been banned anywhere for hacking or anything or the sort. I have even been a member here since Jun 15, 2011

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Look the fact that you participate in these hacking sites is bad enough. Please don't add impatience to it. Brutal will get to this as soon as he can.

Dorsch

Stone
There is nothing bad about being a member of those forums, I have made thousands of dollars from both of them and THAT money is what goes to donations for this game.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Well since you are so impatient I will tell you what has become increasingly obvious - I should have denied you, and Brutal certainly will.

So...Denied.

• Hacking is not tolerated. Just because you haven't been caught doing it on MC doesn't mean you won't/haven't done it - especially since you have done it extensively in other games in the past. And you develop the hacks right? Why should I trust you to not make one that targets HC?
  • Money is not a concern of ours. In fact, I found your bribe offensive.
  • Impatience isn't a virtue.
  • You're a snob.
  • I don't think you are 18, and if you are you certainly don't act like it.
  • ^^^Meaning you possibly lied.
I was on the fence since I have found no evidence of you hacking on Minecraft. Your attitude is what pushed me away.

Good luck on other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.