• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DoomWolfe's 1'st Application

Hello HeroCraft My name is DoomWolfe I am a hardcore RPG gamer and love a good MC Server.
I first came across this when I when I was looking for an awesome server I looked up RPG servers and I found this one I joined and a very well made spawn was shown to me I would love to be accepted but I am not done yet.

Location and age: I am thirteen and live in Canada Ontario

Previous Bans: I have never been banned off of a server.

Referrals: My Referrals are, Domo_gun , Zekrommaster99, xx2sic2diexx, and Epicfacex101

How I heard about herocraft: I hear about this when I typed in RPG servers, I scrolled down a bit and found hero craft I was interested so I checked things out that is why I am making this application to join because the first look was awesome (Kodo's on the lost soul spawn)

Voting?: I have voted everyday since I found out about this RPG server.

Youtube?: I have subscribed to your youtube channel and watched some of your videos. (Very well made videos)

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: I definetly agree with your EULA and ToS!

Special Key: {HCD9}

My reason for being accepted is because I really enjoy fantasy RPG and I am very "Hooked" by the spawn and the elaborate build of this server. Also I am a dedicated player who will be active and enjoy playing on this server, and who will not be disrespectful or rude to anyone. I also have no need to hack or grief because I enjoy minecraft servers the way they are. Thank you for Reading this I will be great full and a dedicative player if I am accepted.

~DoomWolfe

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Hello HeroCraft My name is DoomWolfe I am a hardcore RPG gamer and love a good MC Server.
I first came across this when I when I was looking for an awesome server I looked up RPG servers and I found this one I joined and a very well made spawn was shown to me I would love to be accepted but I am not done yet.

Location and age: I am thirteen and live in Canada Ontario

I have never in my life playing mine craft been banned from a server i am a trust worthy player :)

Referrals: you can ask AllwaysFlying,ZekromMaster99 and epicfacex101 that i am a trust worthy companion.
I have voted for this server numerous times! (I am proud of it, HeroCraft deserves the Vote

I have subscribed to your youtube channel I have watched some of your videos
I agree to your EULA and ToS.

Special Key: {HCD9}

My reason for being accepted is because I really enjoy fantasy RPG and you have the highest quality server I've played on (witch is allot!) also i am a dedicated player who will be active and enjoy playing on this server. I also have no need to hack or grief because I enjoy minecraft servers the way they are. Thank you for Reading this I will be great full and a dedicative player if I am accepted.

~DoomWolfe
Reviewing

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Sorry my bad i'll fix that :p[DOUBLEPOST=1368736893][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay I think I fixed the issue :)
Welcome to Herocraft! You have been accepted and just a tip you have quite a few referrals and just remember sharing accounts are not allowed and is bannable.