• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Donor / Proctor Permissions Conflict

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
So it seems like my proctor status and donor status don't like each other very much.

@Kainzo was looking in to this a bit yesterday, and here's what I've put together.
When I got promoted to proctor, I lost All of my donor perks. I lost my discount on LWCs, my free LWCs, my droptransfer, and my t6star suffix. (I tried to make an LWC, still had one or two left and was charged 500c) I also lost my personal region size, I was trying to region my house it was 20x20x20 and when i type /res limits it says my permissions and region group are xproctor. So kainzo tried something and I got my donor perks back, region size was correct and it said permissions and region group were FalseLuck. However, I lost the ability to whitelist.

A few minutes ago Alator switched me back to proctor permissions and I lost my donor perks again :D

Sorry for tagging you Kainzo, but I figured you would actually know more about this than I would.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So it seems like my proctor status and donor status don't like each other very much.

@Kainzo was looking in to this a bit yesterday, and here's what I've put together.
When I got promoted to proctor, I lost All of my donor perks. I lost my discount on LWCs, my free LWCs, my droptransfer, and my t6star suffix. (I tried to make an LWC, still had one or two left and was charged 500c) I also lost my personal region size, I was trying to region my house it was 20x20x20 and when i type /res limits it says my permissions and region group are xproctor. So kainzo tried something and I got my donor perks back, region size was correct and it said permissions and region group were FalseLuck. However, I lost the ability to whitelist.

A few minutes ago Alator switched me back to proctor permissions and I lost my donor perks again :D

Sorry for tagging you Kainzo, but I figured you would actually know more about this than I would.
@Alator - lets try this
He needs to be added to the proper group. While retaining the "current" group - using the addgroup exec 'should' fix him - if it doesn't we're having an inheritance issue.
So do:
/exec u:FalseLuck a:addgroup v:t7

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Okay, it's done. Let us know if it works.