• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Donor Power: Custom Titles

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
A cool and fun donor power would be custom titles. These of course would have to be approved first my moderators, but would work as a fun, non-advantage-giving bonus to donors. For example, I could make mine [The Weapon] the_milkmeister (*) or whatever. Donors could choose what colors they want, and also, depending on donor tier, can have multicolored names. Yes this is possible, Kainzo had done it before. Perhaps our names could also be changed completely, so when I talked it would appear as "The Human Milk Carton" instead of "the_milkmeister". I just think it would be a cool addition, what do you guys think?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't think it would be a very good idea. I feel it would get very old very fast. Perhaps preset titles to choose from?

However, if this were to be a perk, it should be a high end one. T7 or greater, imo.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't think it would be a very good idea. I feel it would get very old very fast. Perhaps preset titles to choose from?

However, if this were to be a perk, it should be a high end one. T7 or greater, imo.

I agree in the sense of, preset titles to chose from at a lower Tier and possibly able to create your own custom title at T7?

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
multicolor names was removed a wile ago due to being laggy, it was apart of a mod that let you change your name. Not sure what the state of it now is though. For titles, im not to sure, it seems like a good idea but might be too much of a hassle, only admins can set custom titles i do believe. With a character restriction it might be allowed, though i think kainzo wants it more on the rpg side of things.