• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Donor Compensation

I know that Kainzo said that since the donor regions were being taken out, donors would be compensated with something of equal value (which must be pretty nice considering the personal regions were an amazing feature). But there was nothing on the wiki so I was just wondering if anyone knows what donors will be getting? Assuming Kainzo has actually released the info.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
J2, how would it work? If I had a town would the residence be made the same way as the original ones were?
Think of it as a mix between the functionality of the old residence plugin and the commands of Towns 3.0. You will be able to make certain size regions based on tier and set them up the way individual Town regions would normally be, except that you wont need to be in a town.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Think of it as a mix between the functionality of the old residence plugin and the commands of Towns 3.0. You will be able to make certain size regions based on tier and set them up the way individual Town regions would normally be, except that you wont need to be in a town.

So he didn't remove Personal Regions at all, he just enabled them for supporters only and changed the overall requirements, sizes and costs of them regions.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
So he didn't remove Personal Regions at all, he just enabled them for supporters only and changed the overall requirements, sizes and costs of them regions.
The regions plugin was removed. As far as I know the functionality is being replaced with the towns plugin. I do not have 100% of the information on how this will work but @Alator does.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Wait. How does it work if it's part of townships? Is it exactly the same as before but only for donor again?
Ok it's pretty simple.
  • You pick the area
  • You do /to create shelter
  • Costs 650 and is 11^3 (Will most likely change and have multiple types for each tier of donor)
  • Spawns a chest there as the center
  • That area is now block protected.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ok it's pretty simple.
  • You pick the area
  • You do /to create shelter
  • Costs 650 and is 11^3 (Will most likely change and have multiple types for each tier of donor)
  • Spawns a chest there as the center
  • That area is now block protected.
Ok. I assumed it was to be in a town and would just grant you larger house size

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Residences are being handled by the township plugin. They do not have to be built in a town (and in fact can not be built within a town).

Posting this from another member asking questions. keep in mind I am in the process of finalizing costs atm.

• Can non-donors create residences too? Yes. They have access to the smallest size (9x9x9)
  • Is there a set up cost for donor residences? for non-donor residences? Yes. Needs to be nailed down. I have temporarily set all of them at 1000s.
  • Are there any block requirements for the residence's construction? No. It simply regions the area around the player when created.
  • Is there an ongoing item or soul requirement to maintain the residence (ie rent)? for donors? non-donors? Yes. I have temporarily set all rent costs for 15s per day.
  • If there is a set-up cost, is there a take-down refund of any amount? Players are not refunded currently.
  • What protections does a residence offer? for PvP? for item security? Currently prevents the following: block break, block build, liquid use, fire place, door use. TnT raiding will (should) work. Chests will not be automatically locked.
  • Is it simple enough for a player to take down a residence and set one up elsewhere? Yes. Type /to destroy while standing in their Residence, or type /to destroy [ID # of their region], then just rebuild it wherever else.
Also, the residence will deactivate if the player is inactive for 4 weeks.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
More on Residences from @Alator:
  • There is now a new addition to the '/to list' UI called Residences.
  • When players donate, or if you are already a supporter, you can type "/to unlock Tier#", where # is your supporter level. You can now build your residence building.
  • Players can only own one at a time.
  • When you create the structure (has to be done using the /to create command), it will make a region centered on where you are standing.
  • The base model available to all players is 9x9x9, with each step increasing the radius by 1. So a T1 supporter is 11x11x11, up to a T9 supporter of 27x27x27.