• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Donations

Hi, I first found out about Herocraft a veeery long time ago. Probably at least a year ago or so. Then I quit. For a year or so. First of all, it's really something to see how much it's grown. Anyways, back then, I donated around $50 or so and got a bunch of benefits. I was just wondering if those are still active, or if they even exist at all. Thanks!

Edit: Dang, looked at http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-★-herocraft-1-hardcore-mmorpg-server-★/page__st__660
It was actually two years ago.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
@Brutalacerate
Your benefits should still stand. Have you tried '/title suffix T4star' or any other means to see if you have the donor benefits in game?

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Try both T4star and T5star then. Idk if you'd get bumped down or not haha.

$50 when he joined was T5

I'm sure @carmeops can back me on this (if he is still around) since I remember him telling me he donated to T5 when it was only $50, and I paid $60 :oops:
Well, does this mean I'd be T5? I looked at the donor page and tried /hat (Which is t5) and it didn't work. I also tried to make a region with a wooden hoe, which the page says would protect me from mobs, but I got killed by two spiders.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Regions are set up by mods+ nowadays. Try the /title suffix command - it's your best bet.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I assume you would be given t5 donor status since you donated to T5 at a time when $50 was that donor tier. They wouldn't hinder you by taking your T5 away when they made the cost higher. So you should be good on that.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
$50 when he joined was T5

I'm sure @carmeops can back me on this (if he is still around) since I remember him telling me he donated to T5 when it was only $50, and I paid $60 :oops:
i do back you, even if i didn't get the discount for T5 :p when T4 showed, i paid 40$ for it while it was still lifetime reserve list

then when T5 showed up, i just gave 40$ again cause i liked more overdoing donation than just fulfilling the minimum for T5

so technically, if i was still pretending to my tiers, i would be T6 :D

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, does this mean I'd be T5? I looked at the donor page and tried /hat (Which is t5) and it didn't work. I also tried to make a region with a wooden hoe, which the page says would protect me from mobs, but I got killed by two spiders.

Hahahahahaha... I imagine you trying to make a region, then laughing at two spiders as they crawl toward you...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The donation tiers and amounts have not changed since the inception of Herocraft. We add new tiers every 4-5 months. If you donated way back when - it should still be accurate.