• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dominator131198's Ban Appeal

IGN: Dominator131198
Banned by: Apherdite
Time of Ban: 14th-19th October, not sure the exact date
Reason of Ban: Mass Griefing ._.
Your Story:

I was banned a few months ago for mass griefing. I’m not here to deny that I broke the rules, nor am I here to argue out why what I did was justified, because I realise now that it wasn’t. But I am here to apologise to those who I’ve offended, and to ask to rejoin the server that I loved.

A few months ago, I was a part of the community that we speak in now. I was a part of a town which was led by an extremely attractive leader, and I had great fun participating in the server and helping out where I could. I had and still have many friends here, who I enjoyed playing with and whom enjoyed playing MineCraft alongside with me. Bit by bit, I helped put together a city, bring newcomers together, train and finally become a ranger, defend from the Tree Creepers, get raped by the Tree Creepers, kill the Tree Creepers, eat tacos, and various other things. But a few months ago, I made the mistake of mass griefing a moat of lava during a raid on a town with my friends. I guess I did it in the heat of the moment, and it was wrong. But that mistake cost me a lot. It cost me my fun, friendships, hard work in what I had created in HeroCraft, and of course, it cost me my place in the community. And after two months of being apart from those things, I hope that I can return to this community. HeroCraft was and is important to me as one of the things in life that I’ve truly enjoyed being a part of, and I don’t want to lose that.

But before you consider this ban appeal at all, I have some apologies to make.

To @ Apherdite– I owe an apology the most to you. You were the founder who banned me, and you were also the one who fixed what I broke. I said some rash things when I was first banned, and I regret that now. I understand that it is the server of you guys and that griefers can’t be accepted, and I also understand that you it was difficult to fix the damage that I made, as well as that they were the hard work of other people that I was ruining. So, I’m sorry for what I said and for what I did, and I hope that you can forgive my attitude at the time.

To @TicklesTheMighty and @Petator – You guys were the owners and the makers of the lava moat in the town that I griefed, and from what I have heard, you’re not bad guys at all. I apologise for what I did to your town and my words and actions in the heat of the battle, and hope that (from what I hear) with the alliance that followed not too soon afterwards, you will forgive me for what I did to your town.

To @shadowhand – My super sexy leader ;). I know for a fact how disappointed and saddened you were when I was first banned, and from what I hear, you threw your sandwich wrapper at the wall. I understand that walls are fragile things and that they do not deserve to have sandwich wrappers thrown at them. I hope you’ll forgive me for, in your own words, not using my common sense, and I hope that if I am accepted back into the community, that I am permitted to return to being a loyal member and officer of Spire.

To Everyone Else who was hurt or disappointed in me – I’m sorry. I know those two words mean a lot to me. What they mean to you is your choice.
Well, that’s my story. All I can really say is, one day months ago, a boy named

Dominator131198 entered HeroCraft, and it was amazing. It became a part of his own life. But he made a mistake, and for that, the boy was taken away from the community. Now the man Dominator131198 wants to return to a server that he loved and that he misses. He asks for forgiveness after the mistakes that he made. Will you forgive him?

Merry Christmas, guys. :)
- Dominator131198

P.S: Im not forgetting the other sexy members in spire, you know who you are, but shaddy is the probably one of the guys that felt it the most.
*edit* aphs tag doesnt work @Apherdite @Kainzo