• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DOMINANT mute appeal

IGN: DOMINANTCARROT
Banned by: @[URL='http://herocraftonline.com/main/members/apherdite.3/[/URL]
Time of ban: 09/30/12
Reason for mute: 1 night i was half asleep really tired and got mad starting swearing.
your story: I said Nigga a few times, but its not racist because im acually black. Then stylx called me racist and he said that me being a black means we arent acually people. trok did the same thing and called me a scrub. I dont know why everyone hates me but i dont want everyone to hate me. its not fair i said one thing everyone freaks out. I spoke in /ch h because i had no where else to talk i apologize and i just wish everyone would stop being mean to me for one incident and stop being racist and saying im not black or that we are not people its a hate crime and its wrong

ok my real story is i have no excuse for wat i did and that i want to apologize, to be unmuted, I also want you guys to stop hating me and that we can be friends

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I said Nigga a few times, but its not racist because im acually black.

That is close to the stupidest thing I have read, ever. Well, actually, it is...

Calling a black male/female a "nigga," etc is 100% racist. Just because you're black yourself does not mean it isn't racist. I know, lots of blacks call each other "nigga," but they're still being racist. Don't think for one second that because you're black, it's okay for you to be racist against other blacks.

We'll see about unbanning you. I'll think about it.